The Best Holiday Gift Sets for the Beauty Geek in Your Life
For beauty junkies everywhere, the holidays are about one thing: limited edition gift sets. From festive sparkling polishes to shimmering shadows, this year’s haul is hotter than ever. To give you a jump-start on your holiday gift shopping (or sending a list to Santa), we’ve rounded up the most sought-after sets of the season. The best part? They’re all $50 or less — so you can stock up without breaking the bank. Snap ‘em up quick, because these beauties will be gone before the ball drops.
1. Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit — 3rd Edition ($34): Talk about merry and bright! Pixi’s latest iteration of their oh-so covetable palette is sure to impress any beauty lover on your list. Featuring 40 shadows, three highlighters, two bronzers, two blushes and one contour powder, it’s one gift that won’t need to include a receipt.
2. amika #TheChicOne Travel Set ($22): #TheChicOne is a must for the jet-setter in your life. It features TSA-friendly sizes of amika’s most popular products: Nourishing Mask, Bombshell Blowout Spray and Perk Up Dry Shampoo. This trifecta will make sure your strands are on fleek, no matter where your travels take you.
3. Glossier Black Tie Set ($50): The hottest thing to hit the party scene since mini bottles of Champagne, this special-edition set is guaranteed to get your girls (or you) soiree-ready in no time. Not to mention that all four items are brand spankin’ new! Give lips a little luster with gloss, make your peepers pop with a graphite liner, add shine to your cheekbones with an opalescent glaze and paint your digits a pretty pink. Get ready to make an entrance.
4. Smith & Cult Nail Trio ($50): You can never have too many polishes. This trio of nail lacquers is a sure bet to get you in the holiday spirit. All three covetable and totally clever opaque shades — Stockholm Syndrome (elephant gray), Dark Like Me (aubergine) and Kundalini Hustle (poppy) — come in one pouch that can double as a clutch.
5. Sonia Kashuk Sonia’s Serpent 10-Piece Brush Set ($40): There’s nothing chicer than Sonia Kashuk’s new serpent-inspired set — except for the fierce AF looks you can create with them. The statement brush of the season comes complete with slithering snakes. How fab will these look on your bathroom vanity?
6. Milk Makeup It’s All a Blur ($48): Tucked inside a holographic zip bag are all your Milk Makeup essentials (in mini sizes, no less): mascara, lip color, highlighter, mist, micellar face wipes and dry shampoo. Take your look from nine-to-five to after-six in a matter of minutes thanks to these bite-sized beauties.
7. MAC Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mini Lipstick Kit ($35): Go glam with this limited-edition collection of miniature treasures. Inside the fuchsia-, burgundy- and gold-accented box are four sexy shades of MAC’s cult-favorite formula: Whirl (dirty rose matte), Nouvelle Vogue (soft blue pink matte), Kinda Sexy (neutral pinky-rose matte) and Crème Cup (light blue pink creme sheen).
8. Sephora Collection Geometricolor Palette Blockbuster ($50): The award for the best gift of 2016 goes to Sephora! This graphic palette opens up to reveal 130 gorgeous matte, satin and shimmer shades. It even includes tutorials to help you master the art of contouring or the no-makeup makeup look. And talk about bang for your buck — score all this for a cool $50.
9. Julep Royal Suite Holographics Nail Color Set ($24): This set of deep, glittering jewel tones comes in a limited-edition artist-designed gift box. With sexy, seasonal shades like Anastasia (regal berry holographic) and Coraline (obsidian holographic), your polish-loving pals won’t be able to resist. Merry Julep-mass!
10. Tarte Limited Edition Swamp Queen Eye & Cheek Palette With Brush ($45): Tarte teamed up with YouTube makeup guru @grav3yardgirl to create a one-of-a-kind palette with her favorite hues — nine shadows, universal blush, bronzer and highlighter — all with quirky names, like Sweet Tea and Gator Wings. It even includes a cruelty-free eyeshadow brush, mirror and step-by-step guide to transition your look from day to night or create your own signature style.
Looking for the latest and greatest holiday gifts? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.