We’re huge fans of snacking and ever since we made these reusable snack bags, we’ve been working on putting them to use with ultra-portable snacks that fun to make and eat. With that in mind, we’ve rounded up 20 recipes for on-the-go munching that are perfect for throwing in a Ziploc or your pretty reusable snack bag and heading out the door.
5. Granola Crusted Walnuts: Granola and nuts are two of our favorite go-to snacks, so why not combine them? Get the right amount of sweetness with this handy recipe. (via smitten kitchen)
6. Homemade Fruit Snacks: These adorable little guys are a great substitute for store-bought fruit snacks. They’re so easy to make that you could definitely experiment with a lot of different flavors to find one that’s just right for you. (via Kirbie’s Cravings)
7. Turmeric Apple Chips: Apple chips are a great way to fulfill your craving for some crunch while keeping it healthy. The addition of turmeric is an interesting way to kick it up a notch. (via South Beach Primal)
12. Make Your Own Cheez-its: Another homemade version of a store-bought snack, our recipes let you make the classic cheddar version, along with a couple of more gourmet options. We recommend the Gruyere Black Pepper — Yum! (via Brit + Co.)
16. Parsley Potato Chips: Sometimes, you’re just craving potato chips. This baked version is a little healthier and the addition of parsley adds a yummy hint of flavor, but we’re betting you could cook up a batch with your own experimental spice combos. (via TheDish@Plated)
18. Pecan Coconut Granola: Granola is such a great snack and we’re always on the search for new and interesting recipes. This one doesn’t disappoint — the addition of coconut totally transports you to a tropical paradise. (via In Pursuit of More)
19. S’mores Snack Mix: This s’mores snack makes us dream of camping on warm summer nights. Plus it’s incredibly easy to make so you can eat it whenever you’re craving the taste of the great outdoors! (via YumSugar)
How do you stay nourished when you’re out and about? What are your go-to to-go snacks? Send us links or share your ideas in the comments below!