Hello, 2016! Hello, resolutions! Whether a stepped-up fitness game is a new resolution or you’re simply getting back on the horse after the holidays, sometimes you need a little external motivation to get out the door and get moving — and that’s a-okay. We’ve curated 10 amazing gym-ready accessories that will take your next butt-kicking workout from meh to mesmerizing, and will have you skipping out the door ready to break a sweat.
1. Kale-afornia Girls Tote ($17): Whether you’re a West Coast-lovin’ gal or a kale-crunching babe, this tote was made for you. Its size makes it perfect for tossing in gym shoes and a change of clothes, and anything else you need for a workout.
2. Merry Maker Perfume ($50): Breaking a sweat feels so great, but no one likes the smell that comes with it, especially if you’ve dipped out of the office for a lunch break workout. Toss this tiny roll on in your gym bag and run it across your wrists on your way back to the office and you’ll be smelling like a rose (literally).
3. Pop Watch ($130): Never miss a notification, even while working out, with this sweet smartwatch. Its durable design makes it the perfect workout watch too.
5. Cloud Leggings ($58): Never have a more whimsical pair of leggings graced a yoga studio. You’ll be the envy of all the other students with these cloud-patterned gems.
6. Fanny Pack ($32): If you don’t want to deal with carrying another thing or want to keep your important items with you during a workout, this bold and bright fanny pack is the way to go. If you’re not a fan of armbands, this is the way you’ll want to carry your phone.
7. Flowy Tee ($36): Perfect for a yoga class or a post-workout change of clothes, this flowy tee is loose and light and looks great with gym shorts or leggings. Plus it puts good vibes into the world.
8. Earbuds ($35): Music is essential for working out, and these beauties are essential for workout style. The last thing you want is poor quality music when you’re trying to get through a long run.
9. Hustlin’ Pullover ($38): Whether hustlin’ to the gym or hustlin’ at work or in life in general, this comfy pullover is dedicated to all the badass women out there who are killing it in this world (AKA all of them, because girls rule).
10. Peach Pit Duffel Bag ($59): No fitness accessory list is complete without a solid gym bag. This one has everything you need (think: stain-resistant material, tons of room and a cute pattern) to make this your new go-to fitness bag.
What are some of your gym bag staples? Show us on Instagram!