Halloween is around the corner, and we can always trust ASOS to have super cute Halloween-themed clothing and accessories. Whether you want to dress spooky every day in October, or just want an alternative to wearing a punny costume, ASOS has you covered. This year is chock full of cute animal ears and funny t-shirts; we basically want them all.
Here are some of our favorite picks from the ASOS Halloween shop this year.
1. “This Is My Halloween Costume” Dress ($21): If you want to be super cheeky (and simultaneously low-effort), this simple bodycon dress is both funny and practical. Not to mention, it’s versatile and could be worn at anything from a Halloween bar crawl to your office Halloween party.
2. Maternity Skeleton Hands Sweatshirt ($35): What better what to introduce your “bun in the oven” to their first Halloween than to rock this cute sweatshirt highlighting your bump? You won’t have to sacrifice comfort, but you can still be in the Halloween spirit; talk about a win/win. Not to mention, if you haven’t announced that you’re expecting, this could make for the perfect piece to create that fabulous fall pregnancy announcement.
3. Halloween All In One Horror Makeup Kit ($16): Are you so over sexy Halloween costumes and just ready to be spooky AF? You can easily pull off sinister makeup looks like zombies, American Horror Story characters, and literally whatever else your Halloween heart desires (maybe with help from a tutorial or two).
4. Motel Catsuit In Leopard ($60): Of course, when you see this fierce jumpsuit, you may be thinking that it’s the perfect way to take your cat costume to the next level. But better yet, you can get your ladies in formation and be Scary Spice from the Spice Girls! Just scrunch your hair, practice your British accent, and you have a pop culture costume that any millennial will thumbs up.
5. Halloween Lace Cat Headband ($13): The realm of easy Halloween costumes is really an endless dimension of creativity. If you rock this headband along with a mini skirt and a pair of sassy cat-themed knee highs, you could easily be Ariana Grande for Halloween.
6. Ribbon & Asher Jeweled Bunny Ears Headband ($32): Dressing up as a bunny has been a popular Halloween costume for decades. These are fabulous bunny ears to top off your ensemble.
7. Halloween Mesh Skeleton Bodycon Dress ($40): This stylish dress can be accessorized with some awesome face paint to really solidify your costume on Halloween or for Día de los Muertos celebrations. If you need to add a layer, these cute tights are also from the ASOS Halloween shop and are a good addition to this simple costume… especially if you feel incomplete without your skeleton’s legs.
BONUS: If you want to plus up your Halloween party to match your killer outfit, here are a few other items to grab:
9. Meri Meri Halloween Balloons ($23): These adorable balloons are yet another must-have for Halloween this year. Sure, you can’t wear jelly molds or balloons, but they still make stylish additions to your spooktacular Halloween celebrations.
What do you think of the Halloween collection? What are you going to dress up as for Halloween? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.