21 Creative Group Costume Ideas for Girls
With the right costume, Halloween can be the most epic ladies night EVER. As far as group costumes go we’ve found the best for you and your lady friends. Even if it’s just two of you, there’s something for anyone! Whether you buy or DIY, here is some great inspiration for a Halloween girls night.
2. Trophies: This group costume is obviously a winner. Decked out in gold all over, you’ll just need a black crate to stand on. (via Pretty Tough)
8. Camp Counselors: This one was done as a couple’s costume, but we think it could make a fun girl group costume too! Even more fun if you go vintage. Try ’50s style with retro swimsuits and sunglasses, or go ’80s like these two with sweatbands and vintage tees. (via Say Yes)
9. Russian Nesting Dolls: This nesting dolls costume is absolutely adorable. But you know what would make it cuter? Friends! If you and your buddies vary in height, try this quirky costume on for size. (via PopSugar)
11. The Sanderson Sisters: It’s just not Halloween without a healthy dose of Hocus Pocus. Our favorite Halloween movie comes to life beautifully in costume form, and we can’t wait to give it a try! (via Pinterest)
12. Orange Is the New Black: These ladies nailed the OITNB group costume! It helps that not only do they look the part, but they’re posing the part. Think you and your buds could pull this one off? (via Paleo Parents)
17. Pitch Perfect: The only thing that would make this costume better than the ascot would be if your whole group learned a number from the movie. Talk about a showstopper! (via When Fashion Met Film)
Have you rocked any lady group costumes? We’d love to know about it. Give us the details in the comments!