Is anyone else as excited for Christmas as we are? We’re pretty revved up for the holidays over here (it’s never too early!), especially because it means we can start decorating everything in sight. If you’re stoked to start decorating too, then consider the B+C Shop your stop for all the essentials: We’ve got string lights, garlands, and last but not least, ornaments GALORE. Our beautiful ornaments range from hand-embroidered to 3D printed, and they’re all made by our favorite artisans. Here are 52 ornaments to deck out your tree from the B+C Shop!
1. Popsicle Ornament ($11.50): Make your tree a little sweeter with these downright adorable popsicles.
2. DIY Geometric Paper Ornament Kit – Set of 8 ($25): This kit lets you fold your own geometric ornaments from card stock. These would also look great hanging from a fireplace mantel, no?
3. Mini Ornament Set ($16): Have you checked out all of our lasercut trees we made this year? Along with cake toppers and tabletop decor, we created these wood and acrylic ornaments to add a modern edge to your Christmas tree.
4. 3D Printed Deer Ornament ($15): It wouldn’t be Christmas without darling forest creatures!
6. Me & My Arrow Gift Tags or Ornaments ($5): These guys double as gift wrap additions. We’re liking the simple wood + a pop of color.
7. Sushi Lovers Ornaments ($24): SUSHI! ORNAMENTS! Two words we wouldn’t have thought to put together, but we’re diggin’ it. These are good enough to eat.
10. Swan Ornament ($30): Hand-embroidered onto soft muslin, this beautiful swan is making us swoon :)
11. Red & White Plywood Ornament ($20): Nothin’ like those classic Christmas colors, huh? And paired with that scallop pattern! Who can resist?
12. Mexican Piñata Ornament ($15): This painted ornament is actually made from an old Christmas tree! Meta.
13. Winter Flower Ornament ($6): Lasercut from baltic birch plywood, this pendant is the perfect marriage of modern and classic style.
14. Purple & Blue Plywood Ornament ($20): We’re digging the retro feel of this extra-graphic trimming.
16. Mini Heart Embroidered Ornament ($25): We’ve got our eye on these gorgeous heart ornaments. And why not reuse these beauties for Valentine’s Day decor?
17. Balloon Tin Ornament ($5): You can’t forget to add a vintage touch to your tree, and this cute balloon will do just that.
18. State Lovin’ Ornament ($20): For all of you that won’t be home for Christmas, let this ornament be a sweet reminder of where the heart is.
19. Canoe Ornaments – Set of 3 ($22.50): These handsome canoes are on a good dozen of the Brit HQ ladies’ wish lists, no joke. How cute are those paddles?
20. Olive You Ornament ($25): We love you too, ornament :)
21. Cupcake Christmas Ornament ($10.75): Calling all cupcake lovers! We love the use of beads and glitter on this super pretty bauble.
22. DIY Cross Stitch Snowflake Ornament Kit ($12): Cozy up by the fireplace and embroider your own Christmas keepsake with this DIYable hanger.
23. Watercolor Gem Ornaments – Set of 4 ($40): If you didn’t get the memo, geometric gems are super in this year, so these pendants are an easy way to trend up that tree of yours.
25. Puppy Love Ornament ($20): Gift this ornament to any and all dog lovers in your life. Are weenie dogs not their thing? The Duo Studio also makes Basset Hound, French Bulldog, English Bulldog, Mastiff and Scottie versions.
26. Marbled Glass Teardrop Ornament ($20): Three Cedars Artisans paint the inside of their ornaments to give them this marbled effect. And because they’re hand-painted, each one is unique. Yes, please!
27. San Francisco Love Ornament ($25): We left our hearts in San Francisco too :)
28. Sled Ornaments – Set of 3 ($22.50): These lasercut beauties are such a lovely take on the traditional Christmas icon.
29. Bicycle Ornament ($25): Gift this to your hot biker friend… you know have one ;)
31. Geometric Gift Box Ornaments – Set of 10 ($30): If you ask us, geometric decor is ALWAYS a good idea. These particular gems also double as gift boxes — how brilliant is that?!
32. Feather Tag Ornaments – Set of 4 ($15): Hello, color-dipped perfection!
34. Ice Cream Ornaments – Set of 4 ($22.50): Come on, who doesn’t love ice cream?
35. Marbled Glass Lightbulb Ornaments ($15): These string light-reminiscent ornaments are definitely Brit HQ-approved.
36. Dala Horse Ornament ($28): This Merino wool horse would be a darling gift for a newborn.
37. Metallic State Ornament ($22): Gift these handmade state ornaments to those pals with major state pride.
38. Chalkboard Ornaments – Set of 3 ($25): Ornaments covered in chalkboard paint? Um, GENIUS.
40. DIY House Ornament Kit ($21): More crafternoon goodies! This one is making Brit HQ especially nostalgic for snowy holiday days and nights :)
42. Camera Ornament ($20): Simple and sweet, this pendant could also double as an unexpected gift topper for your favorite shutterbug.
43. Personalized Monogram Ornament ($10): This embroidery kit lets you choose from four fonts to create your own monogrammed hoop. One for each family member, please!
44. Felt Elephant Ornament ($7.85): We may just have to have an animal-themed tree this year. How can you pass this cutie up?!
45. Handknit Glass Ball Ornament ($15): It’s like a sweater… but for your ornaments ;)
46. Geometric Ornaments ($40): Jewel it up with these sewn felt pieces – because every tree needs a little bedazzling.
47. 3D Printed Glow in the Dark Snowflake Ornaments ($15): 3D printed AND glow in the dark?! These might be our fave old school tech meets new school tech ever.
49. Marbled Glass Cube Ornament ($20): As with the other Three Cedars Artisans ornaments listed above, this glass trimming was built to last for decades, which makes it a wonderfully sentimental gift.
50. Slice of Life Gift Tags or Ornaments – Set of 4 ($12): Add a natural touch to your gift wrapping or tree with these colorful wood slices.
51. DIY Cross Stitch State Ornament Kit ($12): This kit lets you embroider any U.S. state onto your ornament! We’re especially partial to the one pictured above ;)
52. Hedgehog Ornament ($35): Alright, this little dude just won our hearts. Can hedgehogs become an official Christmas animal, please?
Which ornaments will you be picking up this season? Share in the comments below!