10 Enchanting Harry Potter Gifts All Muggles Can Get on Amazon
Wands at the ready, Potterheads. Now that Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is out in theaters, Harry Potter fever is having a resurgence. And since holiday shopping season is in full swing, looking to the famous Boy Wizard and his friends for some inspiration is, as *always,* a good idea. It’s the excuse you never knew you needed to buy some Potter swag — and since it’s all available on Amazon, it couldn’t be easier. From housewares to books to beauty tools, the die-hard Potter fans in your life will definitely be cooking up a summoning spell to get their hands on these amazing and magical items.
1. Morphing Mugs Marauders Map Heat Reveal Coffee Mug ($30): Caffeine fix, managed! This nifty cup magically changes from an unassuming black mug to one emblazoned with the Marauders’ Map when you fill it with your favorite hot beverage.
2. Highland Bluff Studio “Buttery Brew” Soy Candle ($35): Nothing beats the rich, delicious smell of butterbeer brewing in the cauldron. This soy candle has a sweet, buttery scent to fill your home with the fragrance of your favorite magical bevvy.
3. The Noble Collection Harry Potter Wizard Chess Set ($45): Test your strategy skills by playing this beautiful chess board made up just like Wizard Chess from the series. Are you good enough to beat Ron at a game?
4. The Harry Potter Complete 8-Film Collection ($79): The ultimate gift for the ultimate fan: Every single film in a nicely packaged boxset. You (or your Potterhead friend) can binge-watch every magical moment from the movies.
5. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bucholz ($12): Fancy some Treacle Tart or Pumpkin Pasties? Now you don’t have to dream about these mystical goodies; you can make them right in your own home using this cookbook.
7. OPENDGO Antique Feather Dip Pen Set ($19): Write your notes the way a witch or wizard would do it, with an ink and quill. This splendid set comes with an owl feather quill and inkpot so you can send out your own Hogwarts letters.
8. The Noble Collection Tom Riddle Diary ($29): This replica of Tom Riddle’s diary probably doesn’t have a horcrux in it (probably), but you can still write down all of your magical thoughts and dreams in it.
9. Moyel “Dobby is Free” Crew Socks ($8): Remember Dobby’s first piece of clothing? Of course you do. Celebrate everyone’s favorite House Elf with these funny socks.
10. WIILII Harry Potter Makeup Brushes Set ($17): Turn your makeup routine into something enchanting when you use these gorgeous brushes. Each detailing brush is made to represent a Hogwarts house or Hogwarts itself.
Do you have any recommendations for Harry Potter-inspired gifts? Find more gift ideas here.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.