Being the girl with lipstick melting off her face is not a good look for anyone. Unfortunately, it’s hard not to be that girl when the temps start to soar. In order to have your color last all day long, you need a product that’s formulated to withstand the heat. No fear — we’ve rounded up some of our favorite drugstore picks that’ll flawlessly do the trick.
1. Pixi by Petra Mattelustre Lipstick ($12): Formulated with peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins C and E, you’ll get a no-budge, semi-matte lipstick with serious color.
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte ($5): Kate Moss’s incredibly wearable and luscious collection features a gorgeously intense color that claims to last up to eight hours.
3. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color ($8): For the gal who loves a good liquid lipstick, but hates those that are too drying, you’ll swoon over the mousse-like texture of this baby.
4. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm ($7): For a lightweight pop of color that moisturizes your pucker, these matte numbers are everything. Thanks to their special combination of shea, mango, and coconut butter, the shade leaves behind a flattering stain.
5. Essence Longlasting Lipstick ($3): For less than the price of your morning coffee, this lipstick hydrates with castor seed oil and candelilla wax for color that’s intense enough to last for hours.
6. IMAN Luxury Matte Lipstick ($10): This stay-put matte formula goes on super smooth and conditions your lips with jojoba and vitamin E. #Winning.
7. NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick ($7): This sexy range of lip colors gives a weightless, matte result with serious tint. Considering there are 24 different shades of this creamy product, we guarantee it’ll be your year-round staple.
Tweet us your favorite drugstore lipsticks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.