10 Henna Designs You Can Rock All Year Long
We’re major fans of the art of henna. Whether it’s traditional bridal patterns or henna-inspired flash tattoos, we love the delicate, ornate patterns that made this art form so famous. We’ve already spotlighted our favorite Instagram henna artists, and now we’re delving deeper into some of our fave designs. Scroll on for 10 henna tattoos you’ll want to rock all year long.
1. @Foreverbeautydbn: If you adorn your hand with this tattoo and a fresh mani, you won’t need any jewelry until it fades. Whether you’re going to a party or grabbing coffee with a friend, this design works perfectly.
2. @Khafji_a1: What we love most is how simple yet intricate this pattern is. Heading out and looking to brighten up your look? This is the way to go.
4. @Lavenderhenna: The addition of gold makes for an extra glam look. Rocking a simple outfit? Here’s the perfect accessory.
5. @Bodhihenna: If you’re looking for subtle henna, this design was made for you. While it might appear simple, we love how detailed it is.
7. @Veronicalilu: Not everyone will be able to get away with this accessory at work, but if you can, we’re so jealous. This look would be beyond major with a bright red lip.
10. @melissaadams: With summer coming up soon, you might be looking for henna that goes beyond your hands. Match your fingers to your back with a gorgeous design you can show off poolside or on the beach.
Which henna tattoo would you rock every day? Share below!