18 Holiday Mugs to Brighten Your Day
Confession: We are kinda (okay, maybe MAJORLY) obsessed with mugs. We’re basically mug-o-holics. Finding a favorite mug that gets you excited to wake up is an absolute must-do, and the holiday season is no different — especially not with all that hot cocoa around. Scroll on to see our 18 favorite holiday mugs guaranteed to brighten up your holiday spirits.
1. NOT MARTHA Holiday Mug Kit ($30): Baby, it’s cold outside… so snuggle up with your boo and this DIY mug. Just add hot cocoa and some gingerbread cookies, and you’ve got all the essentials for a cozy night with your babe.
2. Beth Mueller Holiday Mug ($38): These mugs will brighten up those dark wintery nights with their sweet and simple artwork.
3. Kate Spade Castle Peak Mug ($16): This beautiful chili pepper color will probably warm up your bod faster than your fireplace.
5. Glitter Fa-La-La-La-La Coffee Mug ($16): This Kate Spade inspired glitter mug makes a great gift option for your bestie or festive decor for your home. The best part? All that glitter is printed, so it’s dishwasher safe.
7. Kate Spade Hopscotch Drive Mug ($19): Bright colors + cheery patterns = instant merrymaking.
9. Chalk Art Holiday Mug ($12): What amps up our holiday spirits? This Mariah Carey-ish message mug, which tells your boo just how much you need them.
10. Oh Joy! Striped Mug ($5): Take a break from the red and green decor with this nontraditional holiday mug.
13. Tree Stacking Mug ($9): Bring on the bling with this tree silhouette design that’ll have you wishing for a white Christmas.
14. Sweater Weather Mug ($15): Designed and hand painted by a small maker in Dallas, this simple white mug is proof that simplicity still scores high in the one-of-a-kind category.
15. Pendleton Tartan Mugs, Set of 4 ($50): Classic tartan mugs are what you need for the next holiday party. Pendleton does it best when it comes to this classic pattern.
16. Cable Knit Sweater Mug ($20): You layer up with a cozy sweater in the winter, so why not do the same for your mug?
17. TOMS for Target Coffee Mugs, Set of 2 ($15): #TOMSforTarget is one of the most talked about collaborations this holiday season. Take advantage of this opportunity to grab a special mug and be part of a great cause.
18. Starbucks 30th Anniversary Swarovski Mug & Coffee Gift Set ($100): Splurge alert! Starbucks is celebrating its 30th anniversary by releasing this beautiful, bling-tastic Swarovski crystal traveler mug. Sure, it’s out of our price range, but we can dream, right?
Which holiday mugs are your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.