They always say it’s what’s inside that counts. And your humble abode, no matter what the size, is no different. With the holidays in full force, get in the festive frame of mind (if you’re not there already) and give your home a mini seasonal makeover. From buying to DIYing, here are 15 pieces to up your holiday decor game. Your place will look so good, you’ll have no excuse not to host a rockin’ party.
2. Cranberry Bliss Tassel Garland ($35): We could talk tassels for days. Featuring movable tissue tassels so you can truly make it your own, along with pops of gold, this decor is a no-brainer for your next get-together.
4. Yellow Ice Bucket ($32): Holidays may be known for a flood of red and green, but shake things up with this sunny piece, which is more than just an ice bucket. You can also use it as a serving dish or a vase for a killer flower arrangement.
7. Areaware Infinite Tree ($50): Your standard pine tree is SO last year. Plus, not everyone has room for a big ol’ tree. Not to mention all those pine needles that you’ll need to clean up. Here’s a non-traditional tree you can twist and turn to your holiday heart’s content.
9. Red Nosed Reindeer Letterpress Coasters ($12): Nobody likes a drink ring on their table. Nor do they like being that overbearing hostess. These letterpress coasters will take the heat off you.
11. Abstract Wreath Photograph ($30): Wreaths can be a bit, well, dated. This abstract colorful work of art resembles a wreath, but brings a bit of pizzazz.
13. Disco Gnome ($129): Best. Gnome. Ever. This disco ball-inspired gem will surely be the life of the party.
14. Champagne Bubbles Highball Glasses ($58): Cheers to you… for having these golden glasses on hand. Pass the bubbly, would ya?
15. Keep the Change Doormat ($29): Nostalgia at its finest. The movie Home Alone rocks our world. As does this doormat that’ll welcome your guests with a chuckle and a flashback.
Who’s ready to party? Tell us in the comments below which pieces got you ready to celebrate.