13 Essentials for a Chic At-Home Coffee Cart
Any coffee drinker understands the importance of the morning cup of joe. And any night owl can’t imagine an evening routine without a steaming mug of brew (the bean kind). So when firing up the coffee pot is a regular occurrence in your home, it makes sense to give all your coffee necessities their own pretty space. Let’s just say that it’s a good thing bar carts are so versatile. Take a look at these 13 essentials for your own coffee cart inspiration.
1. Lilly Bar Cart ($425): Putting coffee on wheels suddenly gives you the ability to have coffee whenever you want, in any room of the house you want. Bathtime cappuccino anyone?
5. Tea Sampler ($28): Don’t forget to cater to the tea drinkers that may frequent your cart. Peppermint is always a good option.
6. Pink Ombre Vase ($22): Fresh flowers are a great addition to any space. Putting them on your coffee cart will make it feel like more of a permanent piece.
9. Glass Teapot ($75): So maybe it’s a bit pricey for a teapot, but it looks awesome, right? If you happen to be a frequent tea drinker, this is for you.
12. Coffee Spoon ($8): Instead of constantly stealing your tablespoon from the kitchen drawer, keep this coffee scoop close by.
13. Art Print ($12): A little art never hurt anybody. We’re pretty sure that hashtag is our morning mantra. #coffeeaddicts
Do you have a coffee cart? What are your essentials? Tell us below!