H&M’s “Natural Attraction” Collection Is Springtime #Goals
Springtime vibes got your green thumb itching? H&M’s latest collection guarantees you’ll get all those happy feels in your home whether or not your snake plant survived the winter. Tropical leaf patterns, gilded glassware, and a spectrum of plantlike hues is the perfect way to update your home this season and make all your #greenery goals come true. Whether you’re looking for a quick makeover in your bathroom — new season, new towels, y’all! — or you just need some fresh throw pillows to up your cuddle game, H&M’s Natural Attraction line has you covered. Scroll down for a few of our fave pieces below!
1. Patterned Cushion Cover ($6): Throw pillows provide a super easy way to change up your seasonal decorating, not to mention they make your couch or bed look like a completely new space. These leaf patterns play together perfectly so you can mix and match to your heart’s content.
2. Leaf-Print Duvet Cover Set ($60): Hit the refresh button with a bright and cheery duvet cover like this leafy beauty. Pair it with maybe just a bit of spring cleaning, and your bedroom will be ready for sunnier days in no time.
3. Glass Tea Light Holder ($5): Clearly our love of candlelight isn’t going anywhere, especially with the onset of springtime entertaining. Copy a page from H&M’s lookbook and create an easy table centerpiece with just a couple tea light candles, vases of greenery, and wood boxes full of colorful fruit. Yep, nailed that ‘gram!
4. Braided Storage Basket ($18): Spring cleaning is *all* picking up after your hygge bliss. Baskets like this can literally be used in every room in the house, whether you’re purging your closet or looking for an easy way to finally get your bathroom organized.
5. Washed Linen Pillowcase ($13): Sorry, wintry flannels, but it might be time for something a little lighter. There’s no rule for how often you need to switch out your sheets, but at this price point, who can say no to a fresh new set?
6. Patterned Seat Cushion ($13): Jazz up your dining room or breakfast nook armed with nothing more than an armful of these inexpensive seat cushions. These would be perf for that Pantone-inspired Greenery brunch you know you want to host.
7. Large Wooden Box ($25): If your Pinterest boards are overflowing with indoor garden ideas already, these wooden boxes would be great for a windowsill herb garden. But if there’s no basil plant in your future, put these rustic boxes to work organizing your pantry or spice jar collection.
9. Stoneware Mug ($10): If there’s one thing that’s not going anywhere come spring, it’s that hot drink addiction. These sage green stoneware mugs are so pretty that you might feel the need to upgrade your coffee brewing methods. But no pressure, of course.
10. Jacquard-Patterned Bath Towel ($13): Give your bathroom a much-needed refresh with a jungle-inspired color palette. Work some spa-inspired magic by combining black and white towels with soothing green shades, like a tropical print shower curtain and dark green glass soap dispensers.
Looking for more new decor? Follow us on Pinterest for home inspo and tons of resources.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.