Pretty in Pink: 15 DIY Ideas for the Perfect Pink Party
As you probably know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month all over the country, and this particular week at Brit + Co. is all about pink. Last week we rounded up 20 products you can buy to show your support, and today is all about must-makes and must-haves for a perfect pink party. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s DIY post that also includes a contest that’s all about thinking pink!
2. Pink Party Crown ($20): Celebrate as you fundraise with this beautiful laser cut party crown. Cheers!
4. Pink Tassel Garland ($35): Made by our favorite tassel-makers over at Studio Mucci, this party decor can be used time and time again.
5. Paint Chip Garlands: Or you can go the free route and stock up on paint chips next time you’re at the hardware store. We used a few fancy punches and a sewing machine to make this set of festive garlands. (via Brit + Co.)
8. Wooden Pink-Dipped Party Bowl ($139): Add a pop of pink to your regular serveware by snagging (or DIYing) this color-dipped bowl.
10. Bubblegum Pink and White Striped Straws ($4): What’s a party without party-themed party straws? Not a party at all, silly!
15. “Enjoy” DIY Banner: Lastly, whether you’re celebrating a friend who has just become cancer-free, supporting someone going through treatment, or both, remember to enjoy all the moments that you have with each other. (via Bekentenissen van een Zoetekauw)
We hope you’re thinking pink this month in support of breast cancer awareness. If you’re throwing a pink party this month, tell us about it in the comments below.