It’s the most wonderful time of the year: when you can throw on a cozy sweater, brew some hot cocoa, and settle down for your favorite holiday movie. Whether you love classics like It’s a Wonderful Life, or prefer recent hit flicks like Love Actually and Elf, the holiday season is the perfect time for movie night. As a movie buff, maybe you’d like your gifts to reflect your love for holiday movies. Or, perhaps there’s a person in your life even more obsessed and in need of a thoughtful gift inspired by their favorite holiday movie. Either way, there are plenty of great gifts out there to feed everybody’s holiday movie obsession.
1. The Lassoed Moon Classic Christmas Movie Cards ($20 for 12): Maybe you’re the movie buff and want to inspire others with your love of holiday movies. This set of holiday cards is exactly your style. The recipients will get warm, fuzzy feelings knowing their film-watching BFF sent a special holiday card before they even see your signature.
2. Naptime Designs NY Columbia Inn Sign ($15): “Oh, Vermont should be beautiful this time of the year, with all that snow.” This would be a thoughtful gift for a White Christmas couple, like the Phil and Judy in your life.
3. Jewelry House “To Me, You Are Perfect” Bracelet ($10): How many times have you watched the carol singers scene from Love Actually? Probably more than you care to admit. This pretty bangle is guaranteed to make any Love Actually fan’s heart melt.
4. Art Junkie Print Shop It’s a Wonderful Life Movie Poster ($13+): Here’s a Christmas-inspired gift that isn’t too Christmasy to enjoy year round. Sure, It’s a Wonderful Life is required viewing during the holidays, but classic movie buffs will love to be reminded of a great story every time they gaze at this film art.
5. Good Golly Mister Shop Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Ornament ($8): We love ornaments, but this one holds a special place in the heart of every Charlie Brown sympathizer. Poor Chuck, he just wanted a holiday card.
5. Freckled Fox Mugs “Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins” Mug ($14+): Every time we watch Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf, we are reminded of his oodles of fun phrases and silly behavior, all in the name of Christmas. Let his cutest phrase warm up your next cup of coffee, spiced cider, or mulled wine.
6. WLKRDSGN “Smiling’s My Favorite” Sweatshirt ($31+): Speaking of Buddy the Elf, his love of smiling is just what everyone needs during this festive time of year. Especially your neighborhood’s Grinch!
7. Valley Gurl Vinyl “Griswold Family Christmas” Baseball Tee ($20): No one knows how to make the holidays feel especially extra better than the Griswolds from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. And honestly, who wants the holidays to be dull?
8. Nerdy But Chic Boutique “Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal” Mug ($13): It’s not the holidays without Kevin McCallister. This fun mug emblazoned with the famous quote from Home Alone is great for holiday comedy fans.
9. Charlie Brown Christmas Pajamas ($70+): What’s better than curling up on the couch, cuddling your cat, and watching holiday movies? Doing all those things in a cozy set of pajamas. Peanuts fans will totally quote snippets from the movie as they decorate the house: “I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.”
10. Up 2 Our Necks in Fabric “Resting Grinch Face” T-shirt ($24): Not everyone loves the holidays — like the Grinch, for example. But even if you’ve got a frown, you can still wear this t-shirt while baking cookies.
11. Jonny Teez “Fra-gee-lay” Socks ($11): There are so many memorable moments from A Christmas Story, including this funny moment with Ralphie’s parents and their infamous leg lamp.
12. The Sweetest Digs Co “Love Actually Is All Around” Print ($15): Those famous words spoken by Hugh Grant should forever be immortalized on your wall. Plus, he’s right. It’s the holidays, and love truly, actually, is all around.
13. Addison Welch Devoted Sisters Print ($12): How many times have you and your sister sang along to White Christmas?
14. HYP Son of a Nutcracker Socks ($16): If your go-to gift is a pair of socks, then those socks should be extra festive. This pack of five includes little rays of Christmas light from the Elf movie.
15. Maximatic Retro Tabletop Kettle Popcorn Popper Machine ($56): Need some popcorn to go along with movie night? Here’s the sweetest retro popcorn maker. And with hundreds of positive Amazon reviews, you know it’s the perfect gift!