Which Holiday Movie You Should Watch, According To Your Myers-Briggs Type
There's nothing quite like basking in the glow of a Christmas tree with hot chocolate in hand, watching a holiday movie. We love getting lost in a story that's full of hope, magic, and holiday cheer, filled with themes like friendship, sisterhood, and the passing of the time — it's a reminder of everything that's important in life! But which one to watch first? We rounded up 16 of our favorite films from across the decades, so that while you munch on your favorite holiday recipe, you can prioritize the flick that best represents your Myers-Briggstype.
ISTJ - A Christmas Carol
ISTP - It's A Wonderful Life
ISFJ - The Polar Express
ISFP - Elf
Buddy has spent his entire life as an oversized elf in the North Pole. When he learns he's actually a human, he travels to New York City to meet the father he didn't know he had and to get him off the naughty list. ISFPs' hands-on learning style, childlike spirit, and loyalty are the perfect match for Buddy's fun-loving nature and dedication to his beliefs.
INFJ - Little Women
INTP - Home Alone
INTJ - The Santa Clause
INFP - The Holiday
ESTP - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
ESTJ - A California Christmas
ESFP - Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
ESFJ - Miracle on 34th Street
ENFP - Klaus
ENFJ - Charlie Brown Christmas
ENTP - Love Actually
ENTJ - The Grinch
This post has been updated.
- Lifetime Just Announced Its 2018 Holiday Movie Schedule - Brit + Co ›
- The Most Stylish Holiday Movie Leading Ladies, Ranked - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Gifts Inspired by Our Favorite Holiday Movies - Brit + Co ›
- Which Holiday Movie You Should Watch, According Your Zodiac ... ›
- Gift Guide By Myers-Briggs Type — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- New Year's Resolutions by Myers-Briggs Type — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- 35 New Holiday Movies To Stream In 2022 - Brit + Co ›
B+C Editorial Assistant, Swiftie | Chloe is originally from the Outer Banks (yes, like the Netflix show!). When she isn't writing or updating her blog Pastels and Pop Culture, Chloe enjoys watching Marvel movies or texting her sister about the latest celebrity news. Say hi at @thechloewilliams on Insta and @popculturechlo on Twitter!