With spring so near, there’s no better time to freshen up your space. Luckily, a little revamp can be done in a snap with a beautiful statement rug. We know that the best options always seem *so* expensive, so we decided to do a little digging. From geo-printed gems to woven classics, here are 16 fab options with price points that your wallet can get behind.
1. Anthropologie Sarai Rug ($98+): With bright hues and a bold pattern that doesn’t quit, this rug practically screams, “Spring is here!” Obvs, we’re *all* about spotlighting it in a signature area of your home.
3. Magical Thinking Tahoe Geo Printed Rug ($49+): Matched with fun accents and vibrant greenery, this rug will leave you wanting to take a trip to Tulum. Or at least make those lazy days in the living room that much better.
4. Pillowfort Rugby Stripe Area Rug ($25+): This plushy wonder, with its vibrant purple color, is the perfect dash of playfulness for a room that needs to shine a little brighter.
5. Anthropologie Pink Flamingos Rug ($198): What screams vacay like a pair of flamingos? They’re just the touch of fun and funky your space needs this spring. Scoop one up and start the living room picnics.
6. Mercury Row Runyan Area Rug ($56+): We love the idea of going simple and chic with our statement rug. Mostly because we can seamlessly pair it with all of the colorful pillows for some seriously springy vibes.
7. Assembly Home Isolde Kilim Printed Rug ($34+): Kilim is majorly trending RN and we can’t think of a better way to incorporate it in your home. It would function well by an outside entrance or as the main statement in a living room — either way, we’re drooling.
8. H&M Patterned Cotton Rug ($30): Prints add instant flavor to a space, especially when used in pretty hues like this one. And with a $30 price point, you’ll be ordering multiples of this pick (and we fully support that).
9. Rugs USA Savanna Tribal Wool Rug ($24+): When it comes to tribal *vibes,* this selection offers that touch of boldness your blank space is craving. Plus, opportunities for killer accent pieces are endless.
10. Plum and Bow Stripe Rag Rug ($24+): This woven wonder will add a subtly chic touch to your monochrome space. The fringe detailing is a bonus hint of flair that’s sure to elevate your room’s style.
11. House of Hampton Pink Faux Fur Rug ($48): Meet your newest [faux] fur friend that’ll quite literally give you *all* the feels while softening harsher elements like wood floors or dark paneling. It’s got us simply enchanted.
12. 4040 Locust Dye Printed Rug ($29+): Dip-dying isn’t just for camp t-shirts, and if you’re going for a gloriously boho look, this addition will take you there quicker than a round of campfire songs.
13. H&M Jacquard-Weave Cotton Rug ($50): Take your love for color blocking beyond your wardrobe and into your living space with this modern runner. This pale palette will go great with any sophisticated decor.
14. Urban Outfitters Varo Woven Stripe Rug ($24+): Kick that all-white room up a notch with these simple, hot pink stripes. Go with this option for an attractive, seasonal pick that’s colorful enough to make a statement without seeming *too* OTT.
15. Furbish Studio Fair Isle Rug ($41): Amp up your space with this rug, which couldn’t be more springy if it tried. While it could serve as a stand-alone staple, it’d really perform well with some vibrant gold or turquoise pieces.
16. Assembly Home Plus Sign Print Rug ($24+): This abstract rug def gets all the positive reviews in our book. For a space that needs an interesting element without going the wildly colorful route, this rug is the one.
What’s your favorite rug from our round-up? Follow us on Pinterest for even more affordable decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.