Is your autumn calendar full of housewarming parties and dinner gatherings? Same. And since you’re no stranger to party etiquette, we know you won’t show up empty-handed. There isn’t always time for DIY-ing a customized gift (especially with such a busy schedule!), but even if you’re going the store-bought route you can still shoot for way better than basic. Scroll on for super creative and cozy gift ideas that are perfect for fall.
1. Anthropologie Tufted Ayla Throw Blanket ($148): This tufted throw brings just the right touch of cozy boho vibes for cuddling up in a new home.
2. CB2 Hex Large Teak Serving Board ($80): Rustic meets modern with this geometric design that’s sure to set the stage for party spreads nothing short of entertaining #goals.
3. Urban Outfitters 18-Ounce Marble Stemless Wine Glasses ($20): Far from your run-of-the-mill wine glasses, this stemless marble pair is for the hostess who appreciates simple, sleek, and minimalist chic.
4. Pretty Collected “Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice” Mug ($18): Everyone has a pumpkin spice person in their life. If yours is hosting a get-together this season, gift her a mug for her favorite fall beverage and share a cozy cup together.
5. Lulu & Georgia Golden Wired Gazelle ($34): This cute and quirky character is an updated take on a lodge-inspired motif and an unexpected find for the decor-lover on your list.
6. Junah Woods Woven Wall Hanging ($78): Even walls deserve to get in on “sweater weather.”
7. Liberty for Anthropologie Geo Paradise Garden Cheese Board ($58): Fall florals and foliage take center stage on this cheese board that’s equally functional and stylish.
8. Kate Spade New York One Smart Cookie Tidbits Plates ($40, set of four): This one’s for the sweet tooth in your life. The adorable dessert plates will make their late-night cake binges that much better.
9. Pottery Barn Bronze Mosaic Pumpkin ($35): Is the gal on your shopping list an ace with table settings? Bring her a creative and sparkly spin on the traditional gourd.
10. Rifle Paper Co. Kitchen Recipe Box ($34): If you’re gifting a couple that loves to cook, try one of these charming tins. Add a personal touch by including your favorite fall recipes.
11. Williams-Sonoma Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix & Caramel Pumpkin Butter ($27): This time of year, you can never really have *too* much pumpkin spice. Everyone will love warm pumpkin bread slathered with this creamy, melty caramel pumpkin butter.
12. West Elm Vintage Vogue Linea Coaster Set ($29): Are you digging these artsy coasters as much as we are? They’re stylish and affordable, and the palette is totally on point for autumn.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.