12 DIYs for the Ultimate Housewarming Party
You’ve finally settled into your new digs, the last box is unpacked and you’re ready to throw an amazing party to celebrate. From invites to centerpieces, we’ve got everything you need to pop champagne and break in your new home. Scroll on for 16 DIYs that will wow your friends and family and guarantee you a rockin’ party.
2. Mood Lighting: These little candles look and smell great, and can be customized with your favorite scent. If you want to thank your guests for coming, these could be a great parting gift as well. (via Brit+Co.)
7. Grill Fruits + Veggies: If you have outdoor space and room for a grill, get to cooking. Grilling will help attract guests outside and create a flow in different areas of the house. (via Jackie’s Happy Plate)
9. Taco Dip: Avoid double-dippers by providing individual taco-dip cups for guests to snack on. If you want to avoid the plastic waste, these nacho cups are a great option as well. (via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
10. Party Platter Perfection: Skip the boring grocery store veggie tray and go for the gold with a Greek-themed platter. Pair veggies and brown rice tortillas, crackers or whole-grain pitas with hummus, tzatziki and feta cheese, and your guests will be digging in. (via Simply Scratch)
12. DIY Bloody Mary Bar: No matter how picky your friends are when it comes to their drinks, there’s no way you can go wrong with a killer bar like this one. Where there’s bacon, there’s a party. (via Brit + Co)
Have you thrown a housewarming party? What are your favorite tips and tricks? Let us know in the comments below!