Get your fancy glasses ready for the 2015 Oscars. Whether you plan on serving a crowd of people or just a few of your besties, we’re sharing some killer cocktails to try. You’ll want to serve these savory and sweet boozy beverages alongside your homemade popcorn. Be sure to have your winning speech ready for when your friends applaud these drinks!
1. The 24-Carat Champagne Cocktail: These glitter-garnished cocktails are the perfect Oscars beverage. The secret ingredient is Goldschlager, which adds a subtle cinnamon taste. Serve these up in some golden glassware. (via Brit + Co)
2. The Moet Golden Night Cocktail: Win Hostess of the Year with this lovely recipe that includes cardamom pods and pear liquor. (via Salt + Wind)
3. Dirty Vodka Martini Shooters: We say the award for cutest cocktail goes to these. Mini martinis are perfect for a small group of people. (via Foodie Crush)
4. Rose Sangria: If you’re serving a group, whip up a pitcher of rose sangria. It’s light and made with sparkling rosé, peaches, pears and raspberries, so you can get your fruit and your booze on. (via Sweet & Savory)
5. Cucumber Lime Margaritas: These are the definition of refreshing. We love margaritas, and this recipe blends in cucumber to give it a natural, bright green hue. (via Tastes Lovely)
6. Cranberry + St. Germain Sparkler: Another easy pitcher beverage to whip up, this crowd-pleasing, four-ingredient punch includes cranberry juice, elderflower liquor and vodka. (via The Kitchn)
7. Moscato Spritzer: Just a few simple ingredients (Moscato wine, raspberries and Sprite) make up this sparkling treat. Try these in a DIY etched champagne flute. (via Drinked In)
8. Brandy Old Fashioned: Serve up this old Hollywood classic made with brandy, bitters and raw sugar cubes. Garnish with some funky stirrers. (via Well Plated)
9. Grapefruit, Champagne and Sorbet Floats: For a citrusy boost in the dead of winter, pair pink grapefruit sorbet with sparkling wine or soda and fresh grapefruit wedges. (via Floating Kitchen)
10. Pomegranate Ombré Spritzer: PAMA liquor and champagne or soda make up this beauty, garnished with DIY tinsel drink stirrers. Serve these up during the red carpet pre show. (via The Perfect Details)
How are you celebrating the Oscars? Do you have any special Oscars cocktails of your own? Let us know in the comments!