Nobody said Cinco de Mayo should hog all the margaritas: National Margarita Day on February 22 is practically begging for you to throw a themed party featuring everyone’s fave cocktail. Whether you’re a fan of the classic lime-y bevy or like to opt for a fun, fruity flavor, this list has something for you!
1. DIY Margarita Cookies: Serve these sweet treats that taste as good as they look! Bake ’em ahead of time for your dessert table, or set the ingredients out to make them with your guests as part of the party action. (via Glorious Treats)
2. Parisian Margarita: Don’t be afraid to try something new. Add a signature cocktail to your recipe book with an elegant twist on the classic margarita that’s sure to delight. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
3. DIY a Perfect Margarita Bar: No matter what type of get-together you’re planning, a festive margarita bar is a must. Make yours the star of the show by adding colorful decor and a refreshing array of mixes. (via The EveryGirl)
4. Cactus Pears Mini Margarita Piñata ($36, set of six): Nothing says “I’m ready to party” like a margarita piñata! Use these to decorate your photo booth backdrop and bar cart, then hand them out as favors that guests can take home.
5. Lou Paper Margarita Print ($21+): Add a bright and bold recipe illustration to your bar decor to help inspire anyone who’s mixing the dranks. The gorgeous art is likely to hang around long after the party ends.
7. The Finishing Touch Co Margarita Drink Stirrer ($6+): Need an accessory to add a special touch to your fave margarita? Look no further than these handcrafted wooden stirrers.
8. Mini Margarita Cheesecakes: Mini anything is sure to be a hit, but when you’re serving up adorable mini desserts, your guests will go nuts. Make extras, because they’ll go fast — especially once your guests realize the candied cactus accents won’t bite back. (via Inspired by Charm)
9. Blackberry Margarita Party Punch: One of the bests parts of planning a party is coming up with new ways to wow your guests. Serve Blackberry Margarita Punch for a spin on an old classic. (via Sugar and Charm)
10. A Fabulous Fete Happy Hour Printable ($5): Need a reminder to kick back, relax, and have a drink? Frame this beauty and add it to your bar cart or dessert table.
11. Citrus Margarita Popsicle: Spring hasn’t arrived just yet, but floral margarita popsicles will add a fresh, spring-like feel to your party. Add fresh flowers and your favorite tequila, and you’ll have a party treat to cool off with after a night of dancing. (via Kiran Tarun)
12. Hullaballo Creations Margarita Glass Photo Booth Props ($10+, set of two): If there are no photos, did the party really happen?! Encourage your gal pals to use these cute margarita props to add a burst of color to their selfies and snaps.
14. Dell Cove Spices Margarita Salt ($8): If you love to add personalized touches to your parties, hand out margarita salt favors.
15. Laubri Designs It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere Glitter Custom Banner ($17): Adding a bit of sparkle lights up any occasion. Let this glittery banner illuminate your doorway or add a bit of glam to your event space.
Ready to host your next themed party? Follow us on Pinterest for more festive party inspiration.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.