Spring entertaining is right around the corner, which means festive cocktails are in your future. Instead of stashing your gold-rimmed glasses, bar tools, and favorite liquors in the cupboard, display them loud and proud in a pretty DIY bar cart. This one comes clad in a rainbow color scheme so it’s the perfect option for a St. Patrick’s Day party or a spring soiree.
- painter’s tape
- 4 cans of different colored spray paint
- 1 bar cart
- Tape off your design. Here, we covered the legs and wheels specifically.
- Now it’s time to paint! Spray the trim on the top of the cart, alternating hues as you go.
- Remove your tape and let your beautiful work dry.
- Then, decorate with all of your favorite accessories.
- Now, you’re ready to party!
What’s your favorite cocktail to make for spring entertaining? Tell us @BritandCo!