Take Our Quiz to Find the Right Shampoo for Your Hair Type
Choosing the best shampoo for your hair type can feel a bit overwhelming. There are thousands of options out there, from formulas that keep your dye job looking fresh to options that quench thirsty strands and everything in between. But understanding what type of hair you have is the key to success — and this quiz can help you figure it out. We consulted BENJAMIN hairstylist Dylan Chavles (whose clients include Miley Cyrus, Emma Stone, and Katherine McPhee) to learn which sudsy formulas pair best with your hair type. Answer the questions below to find your perfect match.
Shop your results here:
- Rene Furterer Karinga Ultra Hydrating Shampoo ($32)
- R+Co Cactus Texturizing Shampoo ($24)
- Number 4 Hydrating Shampoo ($34)
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Shampoo ($11)
- Burt’s Bees More Moisture Baobab Shampoo ($8)
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.