17 Ways to Incorporate Your Fave Logos into Your #OOTD
We’re not trend forecasters by a long shot, but we can confidently say we ALL saw the latest street-approved fad coming. Largely influenced by the ‘90s and our generation’s obsession with an athleisure lifestyle, logo mania is on the verge of an epic comeback. After years of intentionally avoiding brand-emblazoned sweatshirts and tees (like eww, why would you ever?), you can freely reach for your beloved Adidas hoodie and Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt dress once again (that one, we owe all to Gigi Hadid, BTW). While we can only hope that we’ll look half as ceaselessly chic as Chiara Ferragni does in a Gucci logo tee — with or without frayed hem jeans and backless mules — we’ve never been more pumped to rep our favorite brands on the streets. Scroll down for 17 logo-printed statement pieces you *wouldn’t* mind being caught dead in. Now, if we could just get behind the whole track pants IRL thing.
1. Tna Avalanche Sweater ($65): Hitting the slopes? Stay toasty with this soft fleece graphic pullover that calls for a pair of Salopettes and moon boots for a retro après ski look. The stark black and white palette will slay once on the streets with a red puffer, high-top kicks and stirrup leggings in tow.
2. Ellesse Body With High Neck & Long Sleeve ($38): Kick it back old-school with this Ellesse turtleneck bodysuit that makes low-key bummin’ it to barre class NBD. Round out your sporty look with rolled-up boyfriend jeans, a trucker hat and Stan Smiths for an Instababe-approved getup.
3. Calvin Klein Sweatshirt ($70): Practically out of a ‘90s catalog, this dark green Calvin Klein sweatshirt is nothing short of #goals. Pair with your Calvins (what else?!) for a weekend snuggle sesh, and relaxed fit jeans for everything else on your iCal.
4. Maison Kitsune Logo Printed Sweatshirt ($240): Non-sweatshirt wearing girls, we present you with a pullover you would actually wear to brunch. Channel instant Parisian-girl flair by teaming it alongside a chic ascot scarf, a tweed mini skirt and timeless ballerinas. J’adore is right.
5. Back Logo Sweatshirt ($260): We can think of a few things that start with the letter B. Beyoncé, boss babe, Brit + Co (see what we did there?) and BACK, Ann-Sofie Back’s eponymous line, all come to mind. This lilac sweatshirt featuring a bold red logo B patch is guaranteed to turn some heads during your morning commute.
6. Trefoil Sweatshirt by Adidas Original ($60): Take a back-to-basics approach with this Adidas Originals sweatshirt that’s the epitome of effortless cool. Equal parts urban and sporty, it’ll hold you down for many a low-key Sunday. For maximum impact, team this bad boy with mom jeans, a faux fur hooded parka and some Adidas Superstars.
7. Glossier Sweatshirt ($60): Call up your girl gang: These #TeamGlossier crewneck sweatshirts should be at the top of every tastemaker’s wish list. What better way to bond over your love of boy brow and flavored balm dotcom? We’re not kidding when we say you’ll reach for this wardrobe workhorse every. Single. Day. Wear it to the boardroom, SoulCycle — you name it.
8. Adidas Original 3-Stripe Bodycon Midi Dress ($60): Let’s just put it this way: Your roll-out-of-bed-and-go routine is about to become infinitely more streamlined. Proceed to reach for this ultra-flattering Adidas three-stripe bodycon dress that can be dressed up or down for an ultra-chill vibe. Let the compliments roll in.
9. Balmain Printed Cotton-Jersey Top ($285): We imagine this Balmain Paris printed cotton tee (THOSE luxe gold buttons, though) would look corporate AF with a black blazer, tapered trousers and power pumps. Come after-hours, a sleek clutch, leather pants and ankle-strap steppers will have you ready to hit the bar.
10. Logo Crop Tee by Ivy Park ($26): Workin’ up a sweat and looking dang good doing it, TYVM. Cropped and ready to mingle, this orange midriff-baring Ivy Park crop top projects a no-frills-don’t-mess-with-me ‘tude that would do Beyoncé proud. Just add high-performance leggings, a fly sweatshirt (nonchalantly tied around your waist, natch) and trainers for the ultimate gym-to-drinks getup.
11. Stussy Yin-Yang Logo Pullover Sweatshirt ($65): Super fly Monday through Friday looks a little somethin’ somethin’ like this yin-yang logo pullover that will single-handedly save you from depressing winter weather. For a grunge aesthetic, you already know Doc Martens, fishnet tights and retro hoops are in order — oh, and a shimmery slip dress, if you intend on raging until dawn.
12. Rodarte Love/Hate T-Shirt ($125): Fact: We have a love/hate relationship with the resurgence of logo tees, but that’s admittedly not stopping us from donning this gray Rodarte t-shirt when out and about. Pare it down with cropped skinnies and Chuck Taylors for an off-duty uniform that makes daytime casual look exceptionally chic.
13. Moschino Printed Cotton T-Shirt ($225): You? An It girl on the rise? YAS, girl — don’t act so surprised. Bring it with this Moschino printed t-shirt featuring the brand’s signature teddy bear motif that looks best dialed down with a denim jacket, leather pants and sneakers.
14. Opening Ceremony Club USA T-Dress ($125): Yes, slay-worthy graphic print t-shirt dresses are indeed still on our ‘90s-loving radar (and rightfully so). C’mon, you can’t honestly say you wouldn’t want to team this sportswear-inspired color-block logo dress with mid-heel ankle boots and a longline bomber. The fact that it’s representing freaking Club USA speaks volumes. *Adds to cart without hesitation for no shortage of traffic-stopping potential.*
15. Cheap Monday Block Logo Sweatshirt ($70): Blending in with the crowd is immensely overrated, y’all. No ifs, ands or buts about it — you need this Cheap Monday logo sweatshirt in your life. Your inner sk8ter girl will thank you later. Go punk with a flannel shirt, biker boots and distressed denim or tap into your Scandinavian style sensibilities with leather-feel trousers, a longline car coat and white kicks.
16. OBEY Subliminal Visual Long-Sleeve Tee ($36): Your response when HR gives you the side-eye for wearing distressed jeans to the office? OBEY. Take it to the streets with this hypnotic graphic print tee that’ll be a hit with a leather moto jacket, high-waisted black skinnies and Chelsea boots. You don’t have to tell us twice.
17. Tommy Jeans Logo Sweat Dress ($149): Don’t mind us as we make a solid attempt to channel Gigi and her squad with this luxuriously oversized Tommy Jeans sweatshirt dress. Between a Netflix binge-watching sesh and a casual date night with bae, this hero piece has the whole trying, but not trying too hard look down pat. White tennies and a slouchy knit beanie will be required for around-the-clock swagger. Count us in, please.
Will you be sporting logo-inspired streetwear on the streets? Follow us on Pinterest for more Instababe-approved style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.