Yes way, rosé! Our favorite wine-drinking season is officially here, and we’re more than ready to pack the perfect picnic and spend some lazy afternoons sipping on one of the best beverages for warm weather. While a good bottle of rosé can cost you, we did the hard work and found ten hostess-approved faves that are all less than $11. So stock up on one or a few, get your ultimate cheese board ready and call your friends ASAP. It’s finally time to enjoy!
1. 2010 Chivite Gran Feudo Navarra Rosado ($9): This zesty drink has delicious raspberry and cherry flavors, which make it a perfect pairing with light bites. Take it outside for full-on patio perfection.
2. 2010 Marqués de Cáceres Rioja Rosé ($10): This one is pretty crisp at first sip with a subtle sweetness, complemented by notes of lillies. More fleshy than some of the other wines on our list, this bottle is both versatile and elegant.
3. Goats Do Roam Rosé 2010 ($11): This fruity rosé is made with mostly Shiraz and Grenache, and packs a lingering aftertaste that will leave you wanting more. A tad sweet and a little bit intense, it’s a bottle that can stand alone.
4. 2014 La Ferme Julien, Rosé, France ($6): Bringing the crispness of a white wine, this wine is a match made in heaven with pizza. Pick it up on your next trip to Trader Joe’s!
5. Jaume Serra Cristalino Sparkling Wine, Rosé Brut NV ($9): We couldn’t leave a sparkling wine off the list! This berrylicious bottle will go well with fried appetizers and sweet desserts, so enjoy it alongside french fries, calamari or the season’s freshest fruits when hosting friends for a fete.
6. Chateau Montaud Rosé ($9): Do you and the girls love strawberries and citrus? If so, this super refreshing rosé is sure to be a hit. Our research taught us that this bottle is a longtime fave and bestseller on many sites, so it’s a safe pick if you’re looking to impress with something new.
7. 2012 Albero Spanish Rosé ($6): This Spanish wine pairs perfectly with typical plates, like tapas or charcuterie. To get it just right, opt for a classic choice like Manchego cheese and jamón (proscuitto will work too). Since this bottle is also available at Trader Joe’s, it should be easy to do your shopping in a single swoop!
8. Mulderbosch Cabernet Sauvignon Rosé 2015 ($11): A perfect pairing for poultry or pork, this slightly spicy South African wine is both savory and full-bodied. Treat yourself to a glass alongside a delicious meal for max enjoyment.
9. Azulejo Rosé ($8): A solid medium-bodied choice, this Portuguese wine is especially delicious when enjoyed with fresh greens, salad or even a savory oriental dish. Have fun cooking with friends as you sip, and then sit down to savor it all together. Bliss!
10. Casal Garcia Vinho Verde Rosé ($9): This super light bottle has hints of watermelon, which seriously add to the refreshing quality of the wine. Have a grill? BBQ was made to pair with this spritzy spring drink.
Have you tried any of these bottles? Do you have a fave rosé under $10? Tell us about it @BritandCo!
(Featured image via Getty)