12 Behind-the-Scenes Instagrams from the 2015 VMAs
It’s one of the biggest (and craziest!) nights in music — the MTV Video Music Awards — and with Miley Cyrus as the host, literally anything could happen. We’re beyond excited, and to get us even more amped up, we turned to Instagram to see how the celebs are gearing up for one of the hottest awards show of the year. From wardrobe fittings to private plane selfies, these star snapshots will make you feel like you’re part of the action.
2. OMI: This pre-show pic of “Cheerleader” singer OMI and Taylor Swift is everything. The talented duo performed together on Tay’s 1989 tour, then hopped on a private plane and jetted off to Los Angeles for the VMAs. Ah, the life of a superstar… (via @omi)
4. Vanessa Hudgens: Here’s sister love at its finest! Brunette beauties Vanessa and Stella Hudgens show off their silly sides (and envy-worthy makeup and hair moves) while en route to the red carpet. (via @vanessahudgens)
5. Tori Kelly: Incredible curls? Check. Dewey skin? Check. Luxe lashes? Almost! Songstress and VMAs performer Tori Kelly sits pretty in the makeup chair while a beauty pro uses CoverGirl mascara to add some oomph to the star’s lashes. (via @torikelly)
6. Beau Mirchoff: There’s nothing better than a hunky man who loves his family (we’re looking at you, Beau). The Awkward actor snaps a selfie with his stunning sister on the way to the awards show. These two definitely have amazing genes. (via @beau_mirchoff)
7. Bella Thorne: To get awards-show ready, it seriously takes a village, and Bella Thorne’s Instagram pic proves it. The star’s wardrobe team puts the finishing touches on her head-turning gown before she makes her way down the red carpet. (via @bellathorne)
9. Laura Marano: Yep, another awards show, another car selfie. Disney actress Laura Marano looks amazing (and slightly confused) while practicing her “red carpet face” for the VMAs. That lipstick though! (via @lauramarano)
11. Martha Hunt: Supermodel Martha Hunt (another one of Taylor Swift’s besties) still looks undoubtedly fab with wet hair, no makeup and under-eye patches. Seriously, how does she do it? (via @marhunt)
What’s your fave celeb Instagram of the night? Let us know in the comments!