14 iPhone 6S Cases to Protect Your (New) Tech
Once you score a coveted spot at the Apple store on September 25 to snag your new iPhone 6S, it’ll be time to adorn it with a cute case. Luckily, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus cases WILL work for your new iPhone 6S, and we just so happen to have a ton of fabulous choices in our B + C Shop. Scroll for some fun prints, quotes and cool designs.
2. Abstraction Line Zoom Case ($30): We seriously can’t stop staring at this artsy, geometric-inspired case.
3. A Neon Summer Case ($30): Summer might be over, but you can let the colors of the season live on with this bright choice.
4. Custom Case ($36): Can’t find a case you love? Use your Facebook or Instagram photos to create a custom look for your phone.
5. Charcoal Little and Fierce Case ($30): This one’s for all the petite girls out there. Let the bard inspire you to be fierce with this pretty, flower-filled case.
6. Happy Hedgehog Case ($30): Pay homage to the late Biddy the Hedgehog with this fun case.
7. Pineapple Case ($30): Pineapples AND an iPhone without a shattered screen will always be in style.
8. Moroccan Watercolor Case ($30): This gorgeous print will add a cool, watercolor-inspired pop of color to your phone.
9. Get Sh*t Done Case ($30): Sometimes we need a reminder to GSD. This case is even more motivation.
10. Treat Yo’ Self Case ($30): You know Donna and Tom bought new iPhones on Treat Yo’ Self Day on Parks and Recreation. We’re sure this one was a top contender.
11. San Francisco Toile De Jouy ($30): We might be biased, but putting the best city in the world on the back of your phone will make every day better.
12. Leaves Case ($30): Turn over a new leaf — and new style — by actually covering your phone instead of letting it go unprotected.
13. BBQ! Case ($30): Just because BBQ season is coming to a close doesn’t mean you can’t rock this fab case all year round.
14. I Am Very Busy Case ($26): Let the world know that you are a #girlboss with this gilded mint beauty.
Are you buying the new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus? Let us know below in the comments which case you’ll be rocking.