14 iPhone 6S Cases to Protect Your (New) Tech
Once you score a coveted spot at the Apple store on September 25 to snag your new iPhone 6S, it’ll be time to adorn it with a cute case. Luckily, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus cases WILL work for your new iPhone 6S, and we just so happen to have a ton of fabulous choices in our B + C Shop. Scroll for some fun prints, quotes and cool designs.
2. Abstraction Line Zoom Case ($30): We seriously can’t stop staring at this artsy, geometric-inspired case.
3. A Neon Summer Case ($30): Summer might be over, but you can let the colors of the season live on with this bright choice.
4. Custom Case ($36): Can’t find a case you love? Use your Facebook or Instagram photos to create a custom look for your phone.
5. Charcoal Little and Fierce Case ($30): This one’s for all the petite girls out there. Let the bard inspire you to be fierce with this pretty, flower-filled case.
6. Happy Hedgehog Case ($30): Pay homage to the late Biddy the Hedgehog with this fun case.
7. Pineapple Case ($30): Pineapples AND an iPhone without a shattered screen will always be in style.
8. Moroccan Watercolor Case ($30): This gorgeous print will add a cool, watercolor-inspired pop of color to your phone.
9. Get Sh*t Done Case ($30): Sometimes we need a reminder to GSD. This case is even more motivation.
10. Treat Yo’ Self Case ($30): You know Donna and Tom bought new iPhones on Treat Yo’ Self Day on Parks and Recreation. We’re sure this one was a top contender.
11. San Francisco Toile De Jouy ($30): We might be biased, but putting the best city in the world on the back of your phone will make every day better.
12. Leaves Case ($30): Turn over a new leaf — and new style — by actually covering your phone instead of letting it go unprotected.
13. BBQ! Case ($30): Just because BBQ season is coming to a close doesn’t mean you can’t rock this fab case all year round.
14. I Am Very Busy Case ($26): Let the world know that you are a #girlboss with this gilded mint beauty.
Are you buying the new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus? Let us know below in the comments which case you’ll be rocking.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.