You can finally learn how to draw floral illustrations! In our NEW online class, you’ll use real-life botanicals to draw flowers and leaves, ultimately creating a beautiful floral wreath. And if that looks complicated now — not to worry! Your amazing instructor, Peggy Dean of The Pigeon Letters, will walk you through every step.
And NOW is the time to enroll in the class. Why? Because for a limited time you can get Peggy’s new class for just $20.99 —a 25 percent savings with our early bird pricing.
PLUS, BY ENROLLING EARLY, YOU COULD WIN:
- Peggy’s book, Botanical Line Drawing, to use as a step-by-step guide to drawing all kinds of flowers, cacti, succulents, and more!
- Two Brit + Co online classes of your choice!
We’ll pick three winners at random on 8/03.
In our 64-minute class, INTRO TO FLORAL ILLUSTRATION, you’ll learn how to draw florals, starting with simple line drawings, and bring them to life by adding color along the way. Peggy will guide you through various lessons, including how to draw plants, how to draw flowers, and how to add color using both colored pencils and Tombow brush pens.
By the end of this class, you’ll have a beautiful floral wreath, with a personal hand-lettered message inside. Plus, you’ll be able to use your new illustration skills to spruce up your journal, scrapbook, or simply a hand-lettered design.
BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS, STUDENTS GET:
- A guided tutorial of eight lessons taught by award-winning instructor Peggy Dean.
- An exclusive 13-page course workbook that includes Peggy’s tips and tricks, step-by-step drawings, and more!
- The basics of how to take real-life botanicals and outline them as a flat illustration on paper.
- Peggy’s techniques for adding color to your design using brush pens and colored pencils.
- An awesome final project: a floral wreath with a motivational quote inside!
So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to finally learn how to draw realistic-looking floral designs? Great! Enroll in our INTRO TO FLORAL ILLUSTRATION online class today.