For all its controversy, Bachelor in Paradise can indeed spark true love. Just last month, Carly Waddell and Evan Bass tied the knot, and now, fellow alums Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert (who embarked on quite the whirlwind romance after meeting on season two) are giving us major #RelationshipGoals thanks to their dreamy Hawaiian babymoon.
For those that aren’t familiar, a babymoon is a last hurrah of sorts for a couple to enjoy their solo time before their new little bundle of joy arrives. The reality TV stars, who got married in January 2016 and announced their first pregnancy last March, are currently living their best lives at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa, as they count down to the arrival of their first babe.
Lucky for us, they’ve been meticulously documenting their island adventures on Instagram, and we must say, we’re a tad bit jealous! (Okay, a lot). Follow them on their adventure below.
1. Warm Reception: The lovebirds kicked off their babymoon in style with a traditional Hawaiian welcome that included fun flower leis and mouth-watering pineapple drinks.
2. Sunset Dining: After getting settled in their new dreamy surroundings, the two wasted no time heading out for a romantic sunset dinner on the waterfront at the Drums of the Pacific Luau. The 30-year-old mama-to-be took to Instagram to share a sweet snap from their date night (including her adorbs baby bump), writing, “Loving that we are getting to relax in this setting together before baby Janner arrives. The sunsets here in Maui are absolutely breathtaking. We had so much fun at dinner last night watching all the traditional dances… and eating the luau feast!”
3. Cake by the Ocean: Their aforementioned feast included plenty of cake, as documented by the papa-to-be, who posted a vid of his bride digging into some sweets and enjoying the stunning views. “If you can’t crush some cake on your Babymoon, when can you??? Am I right @jadelizroper?” he joked.
4. Sunny Days: The duo spent some time in the sun (er, attempted to), sharing a sweet beachside selfie and writing, “Expectation: Thinking you can spend the day sun bathing on the beach when you’re 30 weeks pregnant. Reality: Spending 10 minutes in the sun and the rest in the cabana shade, because you are a human incubator.”
5. Marking Milestones: While enjoying the beauty of Hawaii, a glowing Roper celebrated reaching the 30-week mark, posing in a pretty Free People dress with a flowery pattern that perfectly matched her lei. “Just a warning in advance, be prepared for lots of belly pics this weekend,” she declared.
Hey, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that! Keep ’em coming, you two!
Would you go (or have you gone) on a babymoon? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(h/t E!; photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)