Kendall Jenner Reveals Her 5 Fave Beauty Buys
It seems like just yesterday we were watching the the second youngest Kardashian engage in silly teenage shenanigans with her younger sister Kylie. Now Kendall has moved on from playing dress up with her older sister’s clothes, to modeling designer digs down the runway. The reality star-turned-model, is a pro at pulling off bold beauty moves on-and-off the catwalk and it seems Estée Lauder has taken notice.
The makeup brand just announced that the 19-year-old will be the new face of the company. As part of her Estée Lauder debut, Kendall has selected and shared some of her favorite makeup staples from the company. Here are five gorgeous snaps of the budding beauty icon + favorite products that we will TOTALLY be stealing for our holiday beauty routines.
1. Natural Skin: On the runway, wild makeup is almost a given. But off the catwalk this Kardashian tends to keep things au natural. For flawless, dewy skin a luminous, long-wear BB cream ($28) will help to brighten and smooth while still keeping things from looking overly perfected. Get the lowdown on BB creams here!
2. Subtle Glossy Lips: She looks great in minimal makeup, but those trademark Kardashian eyes also look amazing smokey-style. When going for a darker eye, go easy on the lips like Kendall shows here. Her go-to is this pink gloss ($24) in the super sweet “Rock Candy” shade for a shiny, subtle pout.
3. Mile-Long Lashes: Those Kardash-lashes are something of a natural wonder. If you aren’t as blessed in the lash department, you can still get super thick, crazy-long lashes, using a volumizing mascara ($26), an eyelash curler and some of these tried-and-true tips.
4. Holiday-Ready Red Lips: Sometimes there is just nothing sexier than a red lip ($30). The look Kendall is rocking here would definitely be a bit much for a grocery store run, but for a black tie event or any/all holiday shindigs you’re stopping by, this would be jaw dropping. If you want to alter the look to be a little more everyday appropriate, just tone down the smokey eye and go natural above the red. (via @KendallJenner)
5. ABronze Glow: Maybe it’s the LA sun, but those Kardashians are practically poster children for the perfectly sun-kissed glow. Skip out on the tanning bed (and save your skin) by simply popping on a bit of this Kendall-approved bronzer ($36) for a glowing face. (image via Hollywood Life)
What do you think about Kendall Jenner as the new face of Estée Lauder? Do you have a favorite Kendall beauty look? Share your opinions in the comments below.