The 24 Most Adorable Kids Halloween Costumes
As we continue on the hunt for the perfect Halloween costume, we turn our attention to adorable costumes for kids. Little ones have it pretty good in the costume department, mostly because they can turn even the more grown-up costumes (read: Lady Gaga or Edward Scissorhands) into absolute cuteness. Here are 24 awesome kids costumes you can buy and DIY.
This has to be one of the cutest trolls we’ve ever seen. The hair is simply perfect. (via Jamilia Jean)
A hot glue gun and fake flowers is just about all you need to make this field of flowers yours. Oh, and a cotton pair of pjs to glue everything onto! :) (via Oh Happy Day)
Kids wearing beards or mustaches is always an instant win in our books. (via Make It Love It)
Where the Wild Things Are are always great options for kiddos and grownups alike.
This. Is. Genius. Doves will most definitely cry tears of joy the moment they see this costume. (via Twisted Sifter)
6. Parrot ($59): Ca-caw! This might be the best way to make your little nephew’s repeating-things phase seem less repetitive.
What you can’t see in these photos is the bird (aka “put a bird on it”) on the back of the leather vest. So good. (via Small + Friendly)
Jordan Ferney over at Oh Happy Day certainly knows her way around an awesome kids costume. This handmade number would also be fun to make for a group of friends. (via Oh Happy Day)
11. Man Eating Shark ($50): Cue the theme music from Jaws.
Love rocking out in a photo booth? Why not be a photo booth this Halloween? (via Oh Happy Day)
Another theme we didn’t know we loved? Dressing little kids and babies up as senior citizens. (via Make It Love It)
This could only be made better if all the parents dressed up as Jersey Shore 50 Years from Now.
This year’s sure to see a lot of foxes on the trick or treating circuit, both as Fantastic Mr. Fox and the now-classic What Does the Fox Say? (via Handmade Charlotte)
17. Muscleman ($89): Kids dressed as superheros are so photogenic it’s ridiculous. Fun fact: The little kiddo in this heroic costume is the son of Brit + Co. photographer Chris Andre!
19. ’80s Glam Rocker ($35): Part Gem, part Poison, and all sorts of rock, this glam number rules.
22. Super Hero Girl ($79): Up, up, and away! This amazing girl is ready to save the world, one gold legging at a time.
23. Ferocious Felt Lion Coat ($160): Is it wrong that I would totally support wearing this coat all year around?