The 24 Most Adorable Kids Halloween Costumes
As we continue on the hunt for the perfect Halloween costume, we turn our attention to adorable costumes for kids. Little ones have it pretty good in the costume department, mostly because they can turn even the more grown-up costumes (read: Lady Gaga or Edward Scissorhands) into absolute cuteness. Here are 24 awesome kids costumes you can buy and DIY.
6. Parrot ($59): Ca-caw! This might be the best way to make your little nephew’s repeating-things phase seem less repetitive.
11. Man Eating Shark ($50): Cue the theme music from Jaws.
17. Muscleman ($89): Kids dressed as superheros are so photogenic it’s ridiculous. Fun fact: The little kiddo in this heroic costume is the son of Brit + Co. photographer Chris Andre!
19. ’80s Glam Rocker ($35): Part Gem, part Poison, and all sorts of rock, this glam number rules.
22. Super Hero Girl ($79): Up, up, and away! This amazing girl is ready to save the world, one gold legging at a time.
23. Ferocious Felt Lion Coat ($160): Is it wrong that I would totally support wearing this coat all year around?