20 Lariat Necklaces for Delicate Jewelry Lovers
Not just for Western plains, the lariat necklace is the new statement necklace. It’s gotten a sleek, modern makeover and is the perfect piece to take from day to evening, layer up or just wear on its own. From dainty chains with rhinestones to chunky pendants and beaded pendants, here are our 20 favorite pieces for the season.
3. Rupal Lariat ($25): Pair this delicate chain with a white shirt and layer it up with your other favorite necklaces.
4. Delicate Fringe ($38): A double layered metal chain collects into a delicate tassel with colorful stones and beads at the end. It’s a shoe-in to stand out against that LBD.
5. Iced Lariat Pendant ($36): Twisted chains and tassel details with iridescent rose-gold crystals give this necklace an elegant and retro vibe.
6. Lacey Ryan ($135): Rose-gold brings a natural shine to this beaded lariat necklace with an engraved spike pendant.
7. Double Bar ($98): Ultra sleek and modern, the second bar necklace gives an extra touch of sophistication, making this necklace perfect for evening wear.
8. Mini Pearl Tassel ($36): Get a classic vintage look with pretty little pearl tassels at the end of this very long pendant.
9. Triple Layer Charm ($65): You know how much we love to layer our jewelry, and this golden necklace does all the work for you.
12. Knotshine Necklace ($32): This cool no-closure design features golden knots that can be worn lariat-style or in a cluster.
13. Honeycomb Necklace ($80): Delicate honeycomb charms add an element of natural beauty to this simple pendant.
14. DIY Lariat Necklace: One of the quickest, easiest and most stylish jewelry DIYs you can make. Starting to think about Christmas gifts? You can whip up a couple of these in no time. (via Adventures in Fashion)
15. Silver Lariat ($95): Looking like a sparking zipper that is opening up at the neck, this statement piece has bling in all the right places.
16. Rosary Lariat ($112): Faceted black beads and jewels lend an air of drama to this golden necklace.
17. Rhinestone Lariat ($5): Tiny diamonds make this pendant perfect for jeans and brunch or a more sophisticated evening affair.
18. Blissery Lariat ($118): Forget the dainty chain and go for something a little more dramatic with this chunky necklace and bold charms.
19. Sleek Knotted Necklace ($8): Dark and mysterious, multiple chains connect into one stately knot for an industrial look.
20. Diamond Spike ($175): Edgy and romantic, the sparkling triangle on this pendant is the perfect piece of geometry.
What do you think of the lariat? Love ’em or leave ’em? Talk to us in the comments below!