21 Stunning Statement Necklaces Under $100
Let’s be honest, y’all: There are some mornings when finding something clean to wear is a victory. The insta-glam factor of a statement necklace is the perfect solution to a case of the Mondays… or Tuesdays or Wednesdays ;) A bit of sparkle doesn’t hurt, either. Here are 21 statement necklaces that will instantly zhush up any outfit, from your basic tee to fave LBD. And the best part? They’re all under $100!
1. Mountain Mesa Necklace ($88): Name one thing that isn’t perfect about this. We are swooning over each unique bead and how they all come together to form a kooky strand of charms for your neck. It’s like taking our favorites from our washi tape collections and stringing them on a rope. Come to think of it…
2. Red Dahlia Necklace ($72): Nothing like five fiery sunbursts to brighten the bleakest morning. This one looks super sharp with a white blouse.
3. Juniper Statement Necklace ($71): These ocean-hued clusters look great when paired with other brights, but we could also see it dressing up a white tee beautifully.
5. Petal Cascade Necklace ($72): This whimsical design features gold-flaked paper beads intricately sewn around gold glass beads. Perfect for brunch or a wedding, this bib will bring a sense of romance, elegance and awe to any garment.
6. Norah Pendant ($98): Easy peasy lemon squeezy! We adore this canary yellow piece paired with navy and can see it working well with prints, too.
7. Usubeni Necklace ($70): Made of cotton rope and brightly painted bamboo tubes, this necklace is summertime gladness for your décolletage.
9. Midsummer Blossom ($36): A cool cascade of lime, purple and black beads create a delightfully unexpected vibrant color combo.
10. Coral Cay Necklace ($98): These punchy coral fan shapes will keep you looking red hot for the last days of summer.
13. Burnished Roses Statement Necklace ($85): This statement piece is punctuated with pretty blooms and colorful crystals — perfect for those days when you can’t decide between bold and sweet. And that gingham rope isn’t too shabby, either.
15. Tassel Ombre Leather Necklace ($68): Anything that combines tassels, leather and ombre is a necklace we want STAT!
16. Daphna Braided Necklace ($40): We are beyond obsessed with braids these days, and this neon braided spandex necklace is proof.
17. Multi Beaded Necklace ($28): This quirky strand is unexpectedly stunning. It has turquoise, orange and beige beads mixed with brass hardware — and you can totally DIY this one if you know how to make some clay beads.
18. Turquoise Necklace ($45): Turquoise and gold is a classic combo when it comes to pretty jewels, and this one is a total standout.
19. Turks + Caicos Necklace ($30): We cannot get over the amazingness that is this Turks + Caicos inspired necklace. It combines colorful rhinestones, embroidery thread, chain links, bullet studs, flowers — the list goes on and on. And that chain looks very familiar.
20. Daiquiri Necklace ($44): This nylon rope and rhinestone necklace has beautiful neon colors throughout. How great would this look with navy or white?
21. Lapis Fringe Necklace ($38): This boho-chic, layered lapis necklace screams cool girl. It dresses up even the most basic tanks, but would also look fab with a pretty dress.
Which one of these pieces catches your eye? Let us know in the comments!