12 Leek Recipes You Need in Your Life RN
You've seen leeks at your favorite farmers' markets, right? They're the long stalks with a serious green ombre effect. They look interesting, but how in the world do you use them? Well, think of them as an upgraded alternative to onions. After all, the white and light green parts have an onion-like taste with a mild flavor that can be used in almost anything, whether that's a hearty soup or even a vegetable galette. Whatever you decide, we've rounded up 12 plate-licking leek recipes that will make you pick up a couple of stalks.
- 22 Downright Delicious Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- Slow-Cook Comfort With This Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe - Brit + Co ›
- The Ultimate Elegant Comfort Food: 18 Tasty Risotto Recipes - Brit + ... ›
- Warm Your Belly With These 17 Hearty Fall Soup Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Vegetarian Tacos *Perfect* for Meatless Monday - Brit + Co ›