24 Ways to Go Wild With Animal Print Decor
We’ve shown you how to wear an animal print without reserve, and as much as we can’t wait to sport this trend, we can’t resist bringing a few pieces into our home, too. It’s time to unleash your inner animal and take your home design to a whole new level! Thanks to a wide range of warm, neutral colors, animal prints are easy to incorporate into almost any decor scheme. Read ahead to discover 24 ways you can fearlessly decorate with animal print.
1. Animal Print Chair: The best thing about animal print is that it goes with everything, so picking up a few will accent what you already own. Pair a print with bold colors to make a stunning statement. (via The Glitter Guide)
2. Zebra Print Pillow Cover ($40): Want to incorporate an exotic touch without making your home look like a zoo? Zebra print is always a classy way to go, especially when used in subtle accent pieces like this stylish pillow.
5. Zebra Print Plates ($40 for 4): Have you ever seen a plate with so much character? Your tabletop stops being boring with the addition of this unique pattern.
6. Mixing Animal Prints: Cool pastels pair beautifully with a mix of animal prints and add glamour to the space’s eclectic design. Yes, it’s totally okay to combine a variety of small and large animal prints. (via This Is Glamorous)
8. Bring It into the Bathroom: There’s nothing tame about this bathroom! If you’re craving an exotic touch, don’t be afraid to bring in an accent piece and go a little wild. Umm, yeah, we could spend a lot of time in this bathroom. (P.S. You can even learn how to make your own zebra rug!) (via BHG)
12. Animal Print Fabric Covered Wall: It’s a bold and graphic move. The use of a brightly painted desk in front of that cheetah wall makes a big impact, and it’s a super-fun way to show off your personality. (via Vintage and Chic)
14. Mod Cow Grey Carpet ($7/square ft.): This lovely cow carpet makes an instant focal point to your pad. We love the marbled illusion.
16. Cow Hide Storage Ottoman ($256): Spotted: a unique cow print piece. Yep, cow print is a thing. We’re pretty sure you’re gonna fall in love with this trend as much as we have.
18. Dalmation Print Chair: This chair makes us so happy, we’re seeing spots. With its picture-perfect pink pillow accessory, we’re pretty sure this would be our favorite seat in the house. (via Style Me Pretty)
21. Snow Leopard Airgo Chair ($229): This snow leopard seat looks almost too comfy to sit in when you’re supposed to be doing productive things. It’s the perfect combination of style and comfort.
22. Mixing Animal Prints: Animal prints provide a great excuse to play with unique patterns. Here is a great example of how a mixture of patterns and prints can beautifully complement one another. (via The White Buffalo Styling Co)
24. Zebra Print Bench: Your friends will think they’ve taken a walk on the wild side when they spot this stunning zebra print bench in your entry. Plus, it’s the perfect place to have a seat and slide on your shoes before heading out the door. (via Five Star Painting)
Are you into the feline prints, or do you prefer a classic zebra (or even the cow print) style? Share your favorite looks in the comments and tell us which of these looks inspire you to bring the wild inside.
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!