Lobster Season! Dig Your Claws into These 13 Roll Recipes
The waters are warming, y’all. And if you don’t know what that means, you’ve never taken part in the New England summer ritual of biting into a big, buttery lobster roll. There are tons of regional variations that stake their claims as the originals. Whether you argue that it should be served cold and kissed with tangy mayonnaise or hot and dressed in nothing but melted butter, it’s time to get ready to eat your way along the New England coast in buttery pursuit of the lobster roll that reigns supreme. We’ve compiled the best of the best. So grab your crackers, scope out your local seafood providers and try out these recipes that have definitely earned their claws.
1. Maine-Style Lobster Roll: The characteristics of a Maine lobster roll are two-fold. 1. The lobster meat is served cold. 2. The roll itself is a “New England” roll that is baked to have flat sides and a split top. (via Bon Appetit)
4. The Best Lobster Rolls Ever: Yes, really. Take it from someone who scoured the coast, eating roll after roll and perfecting this standout recipe, which includes homemade mayonnaise. (via Food Nouveau)
6. Deluxe Lobster and Potato Chip Rolls: We all did it as kids — layering salty chips in between our sandwiches for added crunch. Why not kick things up a notch with a Tabasco-spiked lobster and potato chip roll? (via Food and Wine)
8. Lobster Rolls with Lemon Vinaigrette and Garlic Butter: Sink or swim? Foregoing the mayo could cause this rebel lobster roll to sink. But boldly allowing lobster’s natural sweetness to play out, this recipe is a definite swim. (via Noble Pig)
13. Beer-Steamed Lobster Po’ Boys: Okay, it’s not a traditional lobster roll but we’re not necessarily traditionalists either. Beer, lobster and a Cajun classic sounds like a righteous combo to us. (via Oh Joy)
What lobster roll recipes are you totally hooked on? Share your catch in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.