Whether you’re a fan of the trend or not, there’s no denying that long sleeve dresses are everywhere this season. We love them because you can skip an extra layer like a cardigan or blazer. And before you call all long sleeve dresses dowdy, we’ve found several that make up for total arm coverage by tastefully exposing other areas. Don’t forget to pin your favorite!
1. Cargo Tunic Dress ($155): This simple silky dress is a perfect fall staple. Wear it belted or loose for two distinctly different looks.
2. Pins and Needles Long-Sleeve Cold Shoulder Dress ($69): These sleeves clearly weren’t made to keep you warm. The open seam makes this a perfect cocktail or date night dress.
3. Amoret Dress ($138): This drapey jersey dress is perfect for fall. You can wear it now with bare legs, and then transition to tights as the temperatures continue to drop.
4. Nickel Maxi Dress ($78): Finally a maxi dress that won’t break the bank. We love the deep slit on the side of this eco-jersey dress.
5. Colorblock Shift Dress ($70): This simple color block shift is endlessly versatile. Because the colors are so muted, have some fun with your accessories and shoes.
6. Isabella Smocked-Waist Mini Dress ($69): Our favorite part about this dress? The bright cobalt hue and mini floral print.
7. Open Shoulder Fleck Mini Dress ($58): We told you long sleeves didn’t have to be dowdy! This open-shouldered dress is great for a cocktail party.
8. Pleated Sheer-Sleeve Dress ($175): One of the best ways to wear long sleeves without feeling stuffy is to opt for a dress with sheer sleeves. This LBD will go perfectly from day to night.
9. Tiburon Wrap Dress ($138): This is technically a faux wrap dress, since you pull it on over your head. But the wrap detailing at the neck makes this more than just a straight shift.
11. Sonna Dress ($132): This simple boho dress is perfect for work or weekends. All you have to do is switch up your accessories.
13. Rose of Love Dress ($128): Contrasting sleeves are made even better by the fact that they are covered in polka dots!
14. Grommet Long Sleeve Dress ($83): This simple shift has an edge with the grommet pattern on the front and the exposed zipper along the back.
15. Cryptogram Silk Shift ($274): This brightly patterned dress adds color to your wardrobe without being overwhelming. The keyhole neckline also means you can skip wearing a necklace.
16. Cashmere Blend Dress ($368): Yes, it’s pricey, but being wrapped up in cashmere is priceless in our book.
17. Little White Lies Shift Dress ($160): This is school-girl chic all grown up. We especially like the contrasting collars and cuffs.
18. Genevieve Dress ($235): The classic shirt dress gets a sweet update with this gingham version.
19. Poppy Spacedye Chemise ($88): Wear this pale pink dress to weekend brunch with a pair of tall boots and a scarf.
20. Front Cutout Dress ($298): This colorful geometric shift definitely makes a statement!
Which of these long sleeve dresses will you be adding to your closet? Tell us in the comments!