27 Luxurious Items You Need in Your Wedding Registry RN
Let’s be real. The best thing about getting engaged (besides marrying your sweetie) is picking out your wedding registry. Setting it up is hands-down one of the most exciting and *fun* parts of planning a wedding. It’s the perfect chance for you and your boo to put together your ultimate wish list for everything you could want in your new home. But if you two are already living together, there’s no need to ask for another set of IKEA plates or more kitchen towels. Instead, use this as a time to treat yourself and do some serious upgrading with ultra-luxurious items. If you have no clue where to start, here are some ideas to add a few splurges, like an at-home barista to brew the perfect cup of coffee, a nice wine collection or your very own olive oil tree. Check out our must-have list to make your registry process as smooth and stress-free as possible, so you’ll end up with items that you both will truly enjoy.
1. Krups Barista Fully Automatic Espresso Maker ($3,125): If you two are coffee lovers, get ready to have a personal barista on call with this advanced machine. It’s savvy enough to prepare 17 different coffee bar recipes at the touch of a single button, which will definitely take your love of espresso to the next level. We know, we know — the price tag is high, so maybe set up a java fund that shower guests can contribute to.
2. Crane and Canopy Linden Coral Border Duvet Cover ($119+): Featuring a colorful, thick border, this luxe duvet cover is made for ultimate bedroom sophistication. Plus, it’s super comfy. It’s woven from 400-thread count, single ply, 100-percent cotton, so you and your love will not want to get out of bed.
3. Coyuchi Cloud Brushed Flannel™ Sheet Set ($198+): Coyuchi makes the best cotton flannel sheets that are oh-so ideal for winter cuddles (who doesn’t love that?!). These weighty six-ounce pieces of heaven are luxuriously comfy and warm, so you’ll definitely want a set for colder months.
4. Schwinn Bike Cruisers ($240+): If you two are beach bums and love the outdoors, go ahead and add one for each of you. Choose your favorite style and color or opt for a fun tandem bike, and get ready to take lots of weekend trips to the farmers’ market.
5. Personalized Helix Sleep Mattress ($600+): Forget buying a regular ol’ mattress with your sweetie. A personalized mattress is the way to go, nowadays. Think: a new, personal type of comfort for each of you. Go ahead and add it to your registry. You can thank us later.
6. Framebridge Custom Photo Framing ($39+): If you already have precious art that you want to see hanging on the walls of your new home, you might want to add custom photo framing to your list. Through Framebridge, you also have the option of uploading your own images so you can also print and display your stunning wedding photos.
7. Sferra Cashmere Dorsey Throw ($525): There’s nothing more luxurious than a cozy cashmere blanket. This chic and delicate ultra-soft cashmere throw is napped with a fine downy watermark wave and finished with some fun fringe. It’ll come in handy when you two snuggle up.
8. Delta Raincan Shower Head ($279): We know that you already have a showerhead, but how awesome would it be to upgrade to this high-quality and gorgeous minimalist version? You will definitely be feeling super serene spa vibes with this addition.
9. Diptyque “Baies/Berries” Scented Candle ($32+): For those nights when you and your love just need the utmost R&R, you will definitely want to have luxe candles on hand. We’re big fans of Diptyque candles, and you can add more than one scent for your morning of relaxation.
10. Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set ($593): You’ll want to reconsider your no-longer-sharp knives and start thinking about leveling up with a new knife set. This one comes with a handsome hardwood block that stores up to 13 items. You’ll absolutely love to display them in your newly furnished kitchen.
11. Williams-Sonoma Marble & Copper Monogram Boards ($40): Luxe doesn’t necessarily mean expensive. This inlayed copper-lettered marble board will give your kitchen modern vibes, and it’s perfect for prepping food or presenting it during your family gatherings.
12. Pedal Happy Leather-Handled Wine Carrier ($65): The only thing better than a good glass of wine is enjoying a glass of wine wherever you go, so why not give it a fancy leather holder while you’re at it. It comes with a clip-on opener so you’re always prepared.
13. Blackberry Farm Copper + Brass Pepper Mill ($95): A true foodie couple doesn’t limit themselves to pre-ground spices. This luxe copper and brass pepper mill makes a useful and adjustable pepper or spice grinder — not to mention a gorgeous addition to your table.
14. Olympia Provisions Salami of the Month Club ($150): If you and your love are the kind to always host with the best of the best, then go ahead and treat yourself to this monthly subscription. It’s like a calendar, but better.
15. Especially Puglia Adopt an Olive Tree Gift Box + Subscription ($160+): Treat yourself to some quality olive oil by adding an olive tree adoption to your registry. Depending on the package you choose, you could receive a three-liter can of fresh, single-harvest extra virgin olive oil and other goodies, while supporting local farmers and producers.
16. SLIP Embroidered Silk Queen Pillowcases ($80): When registering for bedding, you’ll cover all the basics like sheets, shams and duvets, but upgrading your pillowcases to silk will change your bedding game for sure. They will hydrate your skin and keep frizz at bay — totally worth it.
17. Waring Commercial Electric Wine Opener ($100): Wine connoisseurs, rejoice. This fully automatic rechargeable wine bottle opener will remove corks in a matter of seconds. It requires no manual twisting or pulling and can even open 120 bottles on a single charge — perfect for entertaining large groups with lots of celebrating to do.
18. Canopy Designs Lacy Drum Italian Glass Chandelier ($799): Can you say absolutely stunning? This delicate, nature-inspired chandelier features a shade composed of Italian glass rosettes woven together atop a golden steel frame. Your home will go from normal to ultra-fab in seconds.
19. One Kings Lane Pair of Agate Bookends ($79): Boho couples, this one’s for you! Display your favorite books with this breathtaking pair of dyed-agate bookends. You can be certain these brilliant pieces are one of a kind, no matter how you use them.
20. Noble Vines Wine Collection: You’re adults now, so it’s time to start your wine collection. Ask for distinguishing bottles like a 337 Cabernet Sauvignon or the fruity 446 Chardonnay from California, or let your wedding guests do the choosing. We guarantee you will get a good selection either way.
21. Williams-Sonoma Monogrammed White Wine Glasses ($60): These monogrammed wine glasses will come in handy when you both need a good glass of wine to unwind. Plus, they also add a personal touch to all the cocktail parties and festive gatherings you two will host at your home.
22. West Elm Terrace Bar Cart ($399): Inspired by Deco design, this glamorous cocktail station is a must-have for any modern home. Fill it with your favorite spirits and choose a spot in your living room for it, or move it around while you celebrate with friends.
23. Massimo Castagna Glass Pot ($200): This transparent pot is pure culinary magic. You two will be able to turn dinner prep into a spectacle worth savoring every time you use it. Plus, each pot is handmade in Italy, so you’ll definitely get a one-of-a-kind item.
24. Anna Rabinowicz Agate Coasters ($75): Natural elements are a great way to bring a bit of the outdoors in, and these agate coasters are no exception. Made from agate from the Rio Grande do Sul region in Brazil, they will be real showstoppers.
25. Raden A50 Set ($595): Take your travel experience to a whole new level with tech-enabled luggage that also feature a super minimalist design. This set will help you determine the weight of your luggage, check how far your bag is from baggage claim, provide electronic charging and more. Goodbye, headache of traveling, and hello tropical honeymoon vacation!
26. Crane and Canopy Luxury Smart Towels Resort Bundle ($260): Though we’re pretty sure you already have towels, you’ll want to upgrade to these luxury smart towels. They’re made from the finest long-staple Turkish cotton to a decadent 700-GSM for the perfect balance of warmth and weight.
27. Flaneur Sateen Sheet Set ($400): Dyed and washed one piece at a time, this sateen sheet set basically screams luxury. Plus, it’s incredibly soft and comes in the most beautiful colors to upgrade your bedroom and help you create a serene sanctuary.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.