You already know that matcha boasts some serious health benefits. Lucky for us, that same goodness from the dreamy green tea can extend to your beauty routine, as well. Matcha-infused beauty products fight free radicals to combat any negative signs of aging. They also detoxify and offer a burst of antioxidants that can make your skin, hair, and even lips healthier, brighter, and younger-looking. Here are a few products that will make you want to get a whole lotta matcha in your life ASAP.
1. Winky Lux Matcha Lip Balm ($14): The green tea powder in this lip balm stimulates collagen production, leaving behind super soft lips after each use. Vitamin C is added to heal chapped lips while coconut and avocado oils add the bonus of extra hydration. This buy may look green, but it goes on clear.
2. The Body Shop Recipes of Nature Japanese Matcha Tea Mask ($28): This pollution-cleansing mask is infused with matcha powder from Kakegawa, Japan. This formula can remove your makeup plus dirt and buildup from the day, or be used as a deep cleansing mask two to three times a week if left on a bit longer.
3. MILK Makeup Matcha Toner ($26): It turns out, when you add matcha to a toner, you get so much more than an even complexion. This convenient on-the-go toner stick detoxifies and then protects your skin from environmental damage while you go about your day. Look for witch hazel and kombucha to absorb oil and tighten pores.
4. Odacite Green Ceremony Cleanser Powder to Foam Efficacy ($55): The four elements of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony are represented in this green tea plus spirulina high-powered facial cleanser: purity, respect, harmony, and tranquility. Your skin will feel so cleansed after it removes all the dirt and oil.
5. Not Your Mother’s Naturals Matcha Green Tea and Wild Apple Blossom Nutrient Rich Shampoo ($9): This budget-friendly shampoo is antioxidant rich for strengthening your locks. Opt for the solution to clarify and treat your scalp after surface build-up.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.