9 Maternity Dresses That Are Perfect for a Summer Wedding
The summer swelter will not stop you from looking stylish at your BFF’s mid-July wedding. And your bulging baby bump won’t either. Forget about those tent-like maternity creations made from totally stifling fabrics — you need something that’s breezy, breathable, and breathtaking too. Before you hit the discount maternity racks, check out these summer-time selections.
1. H& M MAMA Sleeveless Dress ($35): This simply sweet dress is stylish and subtle all at once. And bonus, the sleeveless cut will keep you cool and comfortable all day or night long.
2. Motherhood Maternity Floral Button Maternity Romper ($50): This fun, fab, flirty find is perfect for a casual outdoors summer-time wedding. The romper style offsets the dressiness, making this cute and ideal for your pregnant self.
3. A Pea In the Pod Flutter Sleeve Maternity Dress ($148): Get pretty in pink. This flowing, fluttery dress is ideal for both an afternoon garden wedding or a nighttime affair.
4. Expected by Lilac Maternity Tie Front Dress ($60): The short style keeps you cool and shows off your leggy assets. If you’re going for something simple, but like a pop of visual interest, the tie front is it.
5. Ingrid & Isabel Dot Lace Dress ($98): Even though the summer-time is filled with pretty pastels and light whites, sometimes a mama-to-be needs a darker dress for her BFF’s wedding. This navy number is a nighttime option that you can wear now and after your baby’s birth.
6. Lukalula Maternity Maxi Dress ($131): Make the most of a sunny summer daytime wedding with this palm print. If you’re looking for something that goes beyond florals, this pick is for you.
7. Pinkblush Beige Floral Velvet Overlay Maternity Maxi Dress ($109): This floor-length maxi dress is a dressier option for your friend’s summer wedding. The flowing style is a silhouette that will flatter your shape through every trimester.
8. Seraphine Blush Dot Pleated Maternity Dress ($99): A pleated pick in a soft blush color? Yes, please. The delicate dots and cute cut are sweet and summer-friendly.
9. Fynn and Rose Maternity Floral Dress ($35): Fresh florals are a must-have for outdoor summer nuptials. With a perfect price-point and a sleek look, this dress is an option that you need right now.
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.