While details regarding Meghan Markle’s wedding dress are still mega hush-hush, we for one have no chill when it comes to waiting. Having already set the bar high with her engagement photos (ICYMI: She rocked it out in a freaking ball gown), it’s highly unlikely that she’ll settle for anything less than a fashion-forward creation. Keep scrolling for 18 wedding dresses — from pared-down and sophisticated to downright whimsical— that we could *totes* see the duchess-to-be walking down the aisle in. Preliminary dress fittings at Kensington Palace unfortunately not included.
1. Reformation Freesia Dress ($488): “‘Til death do us part.” Thoughts you’ll have upon trying on this sexy off-the-shoulder Reformation gown for the first time.
2. Johanna Ortiz M’O Exclusive Atardeceres Sevillanos Dress ($8,000): Here comes serious drama. For $8K, this guipure lace dress with a detachable bow and puff sleeves can be yours.
3. For Love & Lemons Marguerite Bridal Gown ($675): Free-spirited brides won’t be able to resist this daisy-adorned gown that was made for frolicking in the English countryside. Complement the DDG train with a diaphanous veil (or tiara) for a look of pure elegance.
4. Suzanne Harward Allure 2.0 Gown (Price upon request): Presentation is everything when it comes to Suzanne Harward’s gorgeous bespoke gowns and her eye for artful details (hellooo, 3D appliqués and feathered details). The strapless sweetheart neckline found on this ivory stunner will take your guests’ breath away.
5. Inbal Dror Shades of White Lace Sexy Wedding Dress ($5,100): Word on the street is that Israeli designer Inbal Dror is in the running to design THE dress. Just imagine swapping “I dos” in this taupe-hued masterpiece featuring a mermaid hemline and dreamy tulle aplenty.
6. Paper Crown Tori Dress ($298): Should Markle opt to keep things simple (or need a backup dress for the royal reception), this flowy champagne gown with Grecian details would undoubtedly accentuate the humanitarian’s natural beauty.
7. Stone Cold Fox Market Gown ($495): Accompanied by a bouquet of pretty pink blooms, this romantic scallop-edge gown has Valentine’s Day nuptials written all over it. Throw in Markle’s signature waves and toned physique for the ultimate wedspiration.
8. J. Mendel Blush Embroidered Tulle Gown ($5,990): Blushing brides-to-be, this decidedly feminine (albeit slightly provocative) sheer tulle gown won’t fail to rack up the oohs and aahs on your special day.
9. Katie May Charleston Gown ($1,650): Ain’t nobody going to steal your thunder in this drama-inducing organza gown boasting no shortage of frills and ethereal tulle.
10. Roland Mouret Hexam Gown ($7,265): Count on this waist-cinching style from French designer Roland Mouret taking center stage on your royal-filled day. Picturesque details — including a waterfall skirt, an intricate lace bodice, and delicate ribbon bows adorning the back — will have the entire bridal party gushing.
11. One Day Bridal Belle ($8,900): Alternative brides will appreciate this edgy lace appliqué showstopper featuring a high neckline, fitted bodice, and statement-making slit. Wedding day combat boots, anyone?
12. Tony Ward Trendy A-Line Wedding Dress ($5,000): Go ahead and say yes to this Tony Ward dress from Kleinfeld Bridal. The architectural silhouette, deep-V neckline, and twirl-worthy skirt manage to strike the perfect balance between contemporary and traditional.
13. Oscar de la Renta Strapless Tiered Matelasse Gown ($5,990): Invest in one of Oscar de la Renta’s timeless runway-ready designs and you’ll fo’ sure feel like a princess. But who wouldn’t with those voluminous ruffles and that high-low hem swooping in?
14. Self-Portrait Pleated Crochet Floral Maxi Dress ($393): Pleats, please. Is it just us or would this Victorian-inspired sweeping maxi look something fierce with a leather moto jacket and a classic smokey eye? Simple, but subtly romantic at the same time — sounds like a nod to Markle’s demure style to us.
15. Needle & Thread Pearlescent Gown ($2,298): TFW your shimmery pearlescent gown shines like a Kirakira+ filter. The layers of frothy tulle, sequins, and allover beaded embellishments will speak to your inner Disney princess.
16. Rime Arodaky Clover Embroidered Tulle and Cady Mini Dress ($1,259): Are you swooning yet? Rime Arodaky knocks it out of the park with an enchanting lace overlay, structured box pleats, and a peekaboo back that’s worthy of a standing ovation.
17. BHLDN Sansa Gown ($1,200): Windsor Castle, here we come. From snaps with the bridal party to the first dance, this couture gown is fit for a queen (err, rather, Duchess). Just add a Swarovski crystal halo for the outfit-elevating final touch.
18. Costarellos Bridal Floral Applique Dress ($4,245): Just as worthy of the upcoming royal nuptials as a woodland-themed garden party, this bohemian-inspired dress with a mock neckline and flared cuffs looks as though it was plucked straight out of a fairy tale. Trust that the only thing missing is Prince Harry. Wink.
Which of these DDG gowns have you swooning? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.