Models are known for looking great — it is their job, after all. But when wardrobe, hair, and makeup have all left the set, how is it that some of these beauties still manage to look like style goals? From traveling to coffee runs to concerts, some of the world’s most stunning women just have that off-duty look down. Whether it’s innate instinct or constantly hanging around fashion professionals or a combo of both, we’re not sure. All we know is that these are the ladies you should be following who’ve got major style chops — even when the cameras have stopped rolling.
1. Taylor Hill: The 21-year-old Victoria’s Secret Angel loves her some crop tops, bare shoulders, and top knots. Follow her from festivals to girls’ nights out and cop her laid-back/edgy vibe.
2. Romee Strijd: Another VS alum, Dutch-born beauty Strijd shares her adventures with her fellow Angels and street style snaps — not to mention her impressive collection of sunnies.
3. Jasmine Tookes: California native Tookes posts a mix of professional and candid shots and tons of on-trend OOTD inspo. Plus, she tags her pieces often, so you can shop her looks. #thankyoumuch
4. Rocky Barnes: Odds are you’ve seen Barnes in an ad campaign or on an ecomm site, as this model makes the rounds. When she’s not posing on some magnificent beach in a bikini, she documents her amazing lewks, blogger style.
5. Ashley Graham: The outspoken #beautybeyondsize champion takes followers along on photo shoots, press tours, workouts, and more. Expect lots of body positivity, form-fitting looks, and swimsuit shots.
6. Lily Aldridge: Watch this stylish superwoman balance modeling, motherhood, and philanthropy. All while looking like a flawless rock wife.
7. Behati Prinsloo: Speaking of rock (well, pop) wives, Prinsloo takes us along on her adventures with Adam Levine and the Victoria’s Secret Angels. She even managed to make pregnancy look glamorous!
8. Jourdan Dunn: Peep this style chameleon’s feed full of amazing outfit changes. Bonus: She has an adorable son who makes frequent cameos.
9. Josephine Skriver: Another VS girl who’s graced international Vogue covers and walked many a runway, Skriver likes to play with fashion. A mix of rock/boho/sporty style, this Danish model’s look is always super sexy and fun.
10. Winnie Harlow: The former ANTM contestant has made a name for herself as a model and self-esteem activist (she has spoken publicly about her skin condition, vitiligo, and the bullying she experienced as a result). Come for the style inspo, stay for the confidence.
Want more off-duty style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!