TGIF, all! From more Halloween cuteness to a touching moment between Traveling Pants besties, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. OMG, CANNOT EVEN. Chrissy posted photos of THREE separate costumes for Luna, including the hot dog, this teeny tiny Minnie Mouse outfit (complete with Disney princess candy bucket!) , a peacock and, naturally, a banana. Halloween is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
2. Yikes: Mariah Carey and her fiancee James Packer have split up, and it sounds pretty messy. After getting engaged in January (after less than a year of dating), Mariah and James have not seen each other following a fight on their vacation in Greece, her rep tells ET. Rumors have suggested that James had had enough of her new reality TV show and her spending habits, but her rep denies these claims and says they are trying to work it out. James reportedly let Mariah keep her $10 million diamond engagement ring.
3. It’s a girl for Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle! Kevin and Danielle welcomed their second girl, little Valentina Angelina Jonas, to the world yesterday. The couple told People, “She is healthy and beautiful and we couldn’t be happier!” Neither could uncle Nick Jonas either, according to his Instagram!
4. Blac Chyna’s goes on an Instagram tirade to set cheating rumors straight. We already know that Chyna has taken a paternity test to prove that Rob was the father of her baby, and now we’re getting a little more insight into why that might have happened. A recent leaked photograph shows her and singer Pilot Jones kissing, though she claims the photo is two years old and now he is trying to extort her. Meanwhile, Rob is being investigated for allegedly physically threatening him, even sending him fleeing the state. Why do we get the feeling the drama will follow these two forever?!
5. This little girl’s Beyonce costumes might have just won Halloween entirely. Five-year-old Kylie Rae Brooks and her mom Diana Alvarez are HUGE Bey fans, and have constructed a couple elaborate costumes fitting for the Beyhive. “She kept looking at herself in the mirror,” Diana told Buzzfeed. “She didn’t want to take it off.” (h/t Buzzfeed)
6. Quote of the day: “Whatever your beliefs, one thing is certain, the world must be a better, safer place for women and girls. The time is now.” Blake Lively sweetly holding BFF Amber Tamblyn’s baby bump while commending her friend on her Glamour essay about mothers and daughters is just too much to handle.
What are your Halloween weekend plans? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via @chrissyteigen)