The 10 Most Stylish Dads on Instagram
Since the Instagram account Fashion Dads came onto the scene, dads have kind of become the laughing stock of the fashion world. Their style is viewed as largely misguided, nonexistent and downright laughable (poor dad). And sure, maybe our dads have made some pretty questionable sartorial decisions (who hasn’t?), but there are plenty of guys out there that put this less-than-fashionable father stereotype to shame. From fashion bloggers to former rabbis — seriously! — and your average joes, these 10 fashion-forward fathers are some of our Instagram faves.
1. @codywestonandrew: The force behind Hello His and husband to influential fashion blogger Christine Andrew of Hello Fashion Blog, Cody Andrew knows what’s up when it comes to putting together a stylish ensemble. Not only are his Insta feed and blog a great source for some outfit inspo, but he also offers styling tidbits and there’s even a whole category dedicated to “Dad Stuff.” Awesome.
2. @ahmad_asb: This dad looks like he could rub shoulders with the fashion elite, and he kind of does. He and his wife Ascia run the style blog The Hybrids, where they share their totally on-point #OOTDs and style adventures. When he’s not busy working as a mechanical engineer, that is. Brains and sartorial sensibilities? That’s a win-win if you ask us.
3. @afrosamorai: We’re not sure what we love more, Dualleh Abdulrahma’s perfectly put-together getups with undeniable throwback flair, or the stylist and image consultant’s impeccably dressed mini me. This is one seriously dapper duo.
4. @xander.photography: If you’re familiar with Alanna Durkovich’s personal style blog Xander Vintage, then you know how fantastic all of her images are. Meet the guy behind the lens, her husband Mat. Not only is he a talented photographer, but he’s got some serious style credentials too. And while Alana his wife and his son, Noah, feature frequently on his Instagram feed, there are plenty of glimpses of his own nonchalant but totally spot-on ensembles.
5. @terrancewilson: Terrance Wilson is all about keeping it real. His approachable urban style is casually cool and feels anything but forced. The guy also knows how to work a suit like whoa, which means major bonus points in our book.
6. @frederik_la: He’s the fashion director for Euroman and Eurowoman magazine in Denmark, AKA instant dapper-dad status. Besides occasionally showing off his understated yet pulled-together style, his account captures everyday moments and striking scenery across the globe.
7. @sartoriomerta: Khaled Nasr loves himself some smart tailoring and snazzy shirt-and-tie combos. And it’s not hard to see why. This look has stylish dad written all over it.
9. @designerrabbi: A rabbi-turned-designer specializing in bespoke suits? It’s no surprise that Joseph Waks knows a thing or two about good tailoring. He breaks down all those “dad style” stereotypes with his amazing arsenal of custom suits and polished pocket squares.
Do you follow any fashionable dads on Instagram? Tell us about them in the comments!