29 Gift Ideas for the Hipster Dad in Your Life
Your dad is pretty cool. He knows the latest in music, film and television, and he’s a snappy dresser and total foodie. He’s an artist at heart who would rather read a good book than watch a football game, and he might even have a few tattoos! If your dad or a dad you know meets this description, then your dad is a hipster. But don’t sweat if you have no idea what to get him for Father’s Day — that’s why we’re here. Scroll on to check out our gift guide for all the hipster dads in the world.
1. Tweed Father’s Day Card ($5): Rifle Paper Co. always gives the utmost attention to the smallest detail in all of their stationary items. Express how much you care by giving your dad the coolest card in town.
2. BBQ Sauce Trio ($24): When the design is just as good as the sauce, you know it’s a good product. Your dad will appreciate the simplicity of the logo and the taste of the delish sauces.
3. Messenger Bag ($98): Help your dad commute in style with this messenger bag from J.Crew Men’s Shop. Who says men’s accessories can’t be chic?
4. Italian Leather Belt ($50): Every cool dad needs a hip belt to accessorize his outfits. He can easily pair it with his plaid shirt and slim pants for a night out with mom.
5. CARVED Clear Wood Case ($24): Give your dad the ultimate gift for his beloved Smartphone. This wood case will protect his iPhone while still having a manly exterior. It’s tough and strong, just like your dad.
6. Carry-On Cocktail Kit ($24): Any hipster dad loves a well-made drink. Give him the ability to learn how to create a yummy cocktail by buying him this kit.
7. Clubmaster Optics Glasses ($180): If these aren’t in your hipster dad’s possession, then we have a problem. These glasses will help him look and feel super stylish.
9. Felt Porkpie Hat ($30): Any dad who loves to wear hats needs to add this to his collection. While it comes in multiple colors, you really can’t go wrong with classic black.
10. Herschel Supply Co. Backpack ($89): If your dad prefers a backpack over a briefcase, let him carry his stuff in style by wearing this Herschel gray backpack to work.
12. Motor Lodge Keychain ($4): If your dad is all about minimalistic items, then this little guy is perfect.
13. Leather Laptop Sleeve ($136): Let this leather case protect your dad’s computer from the outside world. Or he can use it for a portfolio at his next job interview.
14. Brass Ion Lamp ($129): If your dad loves to decorate his office, he will love this industrial brass ion lamp from SchoolHouse Electric. Made from solid brass, this lamp will add just the right amount of vintage flair to his workspace.
15. Neck Tie ($62): Every dad needs a good tie to call his own. If you want to make it extra special, monogram the back of the tie with his initials.
16. American Beauty Book ($75): Is your dad super into the latest art and photography? Grab this book to add to his collection.
17. Slim-Fit Indigo Linen Shirt ($99): This laid-back linen shirt is perfect for your dad when he is going for a classic look. Let him layer it with a blazer and add a pair of wayfarers for a simple, stylish touch.
19. Shinola Planner ($22): This planner is perfect for the dad that loves to jot down his ideas and plan his work schedule. And now he definitely won’t forget his anniversary.
20. Harry’s Shave Set ($30): When you want to give your dad a good shaving kit without throwing your whole wallet out the door, Harry’s Shave Set is the way to go. The razors are sturdy enough to last a long time and sharp enough to give a good shave without any burn.
21. Pointed Shoe ($100): Give your stylish dad a good pair of lace-up shoes to class up any outfit. Let him channel Fred Astaire if he must.
22. Color block Socks ($4): Underneath a great suit is a great pair of socks. Add color to his ensemble by buying this pair for Father’s Day.
23. Winston Sunglasses ($95): Your dad will love you even more when he finds out that these glasses are not only completely stylish, but they support a good cause too.
24. Two-Tone Card Holder ($20): If your dad doesn’t need much, this wallet will be perfect for another little way to say “I love you, dad.”
25. Daniel Wellington Watch ($229): Show him how much you appreciate your pa by buying him this fancy watch. Maybe it will make up for those teenage years…
26. The Wes Anderson Collection ($23): Every hipster dad needs this book in his collection. It showcases behind-the-scenes images of all of Wes Andersons’ films along with plenty of artwork. Trust us, he won’t be able to put this one down.
27. Fujifilm Instax Mini ($200): If your dad wants to explore the film side of photography, purchase this Fujifilm Instax mini camera for Father’s Day. Oh yeah, don’t forget the film either.
28. Scents of Land Candle ($25): With 100% natural ingredients and the scent of patchouli, this candle will evoke the bohemian smell of his 1960s youth.
29. Leather Over-Ear Headphones ($400): What kind of hipster dad doesn’t love music? Bring the best sounds to his ears by giving him these leather headphones. With their 45mm neodymium high-performance drivers, they’ll let your dad hear rich tones and clear melodies.
What are you going to get your hipster dad for Father’s Day? Let us know in the comments below!