12 Creative Recipes Inspired By Movie Theater Staples
1. Furikake Popcorn: Popcorn. The movie theater must-have. The furikake adds an umami flavor, keeping it tasty but cutting a lot of the fat. If you want some sweet popcorn with your savory, check out our party popcorn! (Recipe and photo: Humble Bean)
2. Dairy Free Nacho Cheese: Luckily for most of us, we’re able to explore the deliciously creamy world of nacho cheese without any nasty repercussions. But what about those who have a horrible intolerance to lactose? Enter, dairy free nacho cheese. Still amazingly creamy and tasty! (Recipe and photo: The Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen)
4. Kimchi Relish Hot Dog: Love a good ‘ol hot dog with a heaping pile of sauerkraut? Maintain the tart flavor of sauerkraut but add a twist using kimchi relish instead! (Recipe and photo: Kimchi Chronicles)
6. Raspberry Lime Icee: Now that you’re an adult, you have a more sophisticated palate. Meaning, you’ve moved beyond the the single flavor cherry icee to an icee with two flavors, raspberry and lime. A sign of maturity. (Recipe and photo: A Girl Worth Saving)
12. Sour Patch Cupcakes: Hope your sweet tooth is ready because these sour patch cupcakes pack quite the sweet punch!