When it comes to upgrading your kitchen, don’t think for a second you have to go all-out to achieve a stylish, updated look. In fact, one of the most affordable ways to take your kitchen straight into 2017 is with trendy appliances. Even alongside a vintage style, modern gadgets transform your home’s look from outdated to quaint and retro. Add these must-have items to your space for an instant makeover.
1. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender ($599): Copper is *literally* everywhere in 2017. Heck, you can even DIY a copper mug these days. And now, one of the highest-rated blenders in THE WORLD comes in the delightful hue.
Colorful Stand Mixer
2. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer ($280): Technically, this hue of the iconic KitchenAid Stand Mixer is called “green apple,” but it’s virtually indistinguishable from Greenery, Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2017. It doesn’t get much more on-trend than that!
3. Sunbeam Ansonville 8-Piece Cookware Set ($26): Want to upgrade your kitchen’s look but not willing to spend tons of cash on new appliances? This copper and stainless steel set is a fantastic budget-friendly option.
Turquoise Slow Cooker
4. Kitchen Selectives Slow Cooker ($22): Keeping this little guy on your counter will undoubtedly add to the trend factor of your kitchen, and as a bonus for those without kids, it’s the perfect slow cooker size to make just enough food for one or two people. One note of caution: While we love turquoise AND that green-hued Stand Mixer, they obviously wouldn’t go well together in the same kitchen. Make sure you pick just one or two coordinating colors when you upgrade your appliances.
5. Dualit 4 Slice NewGen Toaster ($315): If you didn’t think toasters could be stylish, think again. This bad boy doesn’t just come in copper, but a huge array or dual-toned styles to match any kitchen.
Follow us on Pinterest for more stylish kitchen ideas and cooking hacks!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.