20 Must-Have Copper Pieces for Your Wedding Registry
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: The copper trend is here to stay. Just a few of these metallic details around your kitchen can instantly brighten up the space (Just take a look at how pairing copper appliances with marble accents lends a modern feel). If you haven’t yet worked this striking metal into your decor, your wedding registry is the perfect opportunity to bring the style home. Scroll on for 20 rose-gold decor goodies that will turn your newlywed abode into a welcoming oasis.
1. Williams Sonoma Copper Bar Set ($80): These bar essentials will give a little extra flair to your cocktail mixing skills.
3. Spartan Shop Copper Water Bottle ($60): Carry this cute and sustainable water bottle while running errands or on your way to a hot yoga class. Just make sure that you register for two so that you and your boo can match!
4. Oliver Bonas Set of Three Hexagon Metallic Nesting Tables ($305): Make your newlywed house a home with these metallic tables that add instant shine to any room.
5. Bodum Copper Coffee Collection ($30): We’re buzzing just from looking at the striking black (or white) and copper details.
6. Anthropologie Copper Top Flatware ($78, set of five): Forgo the good china and register for copperware that you’ll get to use every day.
7. Urban Outfitters Copper Stemless Glasses Set ($29): Cheers to copper wine glasses that are durable and stylish.
cheese and charcuterie spread is the board itself.
9. Mauviel Teakettle ($200): A good tea kettle is essential in any kitchen, but a beauty like this one is rare.
10. KitchenAid Pro Line Copper Mixer ($1,000): This fancy version might tempt you to go pro with your special chocolate chip cookie recipe.
11. West Elm Copper Kitchen Canisters ($32+): Keep your flour, sugar and favorite snacks in these stylish canisters.
12. Anthropologie Pineapple Measuring Cups ($48): Transport yourself to a tropical island as you measure out your ingredients in these stackable cups.
vanity table to make your morning routine a favorite part of your day.
15. Belgique Copper Translucent 11-Piece Cookware Set ($300): Maybe you don’t have a set of pans in your new home, or you’ve collected mismatched skillets and pans from here and there. Registering for this cookware set will give you peace knowing that there’s a lid for every pot.
16. Mr. J Designs Hand Finished Copper Shelves ($138): Give your knickknacks a home with these copper shelves that feature a hammered finish, giving them an industrial look.
17. Williams Sonoma Copper Wine Opener ($25): Opening a bottle of wine has never looked so good.
18. De’Longhi Matte Copper Coffee Maker ($135): Brew yourself a cup of joe in this fancy coffee pot that won’t break the bank. Combining the matte and metallic trend, this coffee maker will soon be your favorite morning accessory.