16 Naturally Moisturizing Lip Products You Need in Your Purse
You love everything about this season — even the colder weather — but if you’re not prepared, that might mean wind-burnt, chapped lips. OUCH. Keep those lips moisturized and looking pretty with these 16 organic, paraben-free and naturally derived lip products. Happy holidays, indeed!
1. Bare Minerals Natural Lipgloss ($15): You won’t ever have to worry about dull, dried-out lips again. Pomegranate seed oil and honeysuckle flower extract give you just the shine you need — naturally.
2. Beesential Lemon-Lavendar Beeswax Lip Balm ($6): This baby was voted the #1 lip balm on TotalBeauty.com, and with good reason. Infused with vitamin E, shea butter, beeswax and honey, this balm is bee-loved by all.
3. Burt’s Bees Squeezable Beeswax Lip Balm ($4): This squeezable version of Burt’s Bee’s original Beeswax lip balm is smoother than its cousin, and its slanted tip allows for a more precise application. Beeswax, vitamin E and peppermint come together for a tingling yet hydrating formula.
4. Wink Soap Coconut Cream Lip Balm ($3): This vegan lip balm combines candelilla wax, coconut and a hint of vanilla yumminess for a delicious, ultra-hydrating formula.
5. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips ($16): Made from 100% medical-grade Lanolin, and without parabens or fragrances, this miracle balm instantly hydrates rough skin and dry lips with a glossy finish.
6. EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm ($3): Nourish lips with this soothing blend of shea butter and vitamins C and E. Plus, the packaging is so fun!
7. Ilia Beauty Lipstick Crayon ($24): Not only is this lipstick packed with sesame, rose hip and papaya oils, but its colors range from pinks to brown. It practically screams fall.
8. Live Beautifully Irish Mint Coffee Lip Balm Jelly ($6): Aside from the fact that this lip balm jelly smells like a morning cup of coffee and peppermint candy, it’s also chock full of beneficial ingredients. Handmade to include avocado, grapeseed and macadamia oils, this little jelly promises to soothe and moisten.
9. Puregloss Lip Gloss ($24): Creamy, glossy, vegan and wheat-free — this lip gloss is one you need ASAP. Not to mention all the pretty colors…
10. PureMoist Lipstick ($31): Beautiful, lasting color and natural ingredients? Yes, please. Moringa oil moisturizes, while orange peel wax and sunflower seed oils condition and quench dry lips.
11. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick ($22): Stay paraben-free and cruelty-free with this natural goodie. Made from 100% pure argan oil, the color stick glides on smoothly, nurturing rough skin and lips.
12. Juice Beauty Conditioning Lip Color ($18): Concocted with antioxidant-rich acai and goji berries, Juice Beauty’s lip color deeply moisturizes and firms skin.
13. Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss ($15): If you’re a fan of some shimmer, Juice Beauty’s reflecting gloss is right for you. Blueberry, raspberry, acai and goji berries provide lip protection while restoring skin’s elasticity.
14. Lush None of Your Beeswax ($8): Yummy lemon, mandarin and vanilla leaves lips smelling and feeling delightfully soft. And like its name says, the vegan balm is made without beeswax, instead using extra virgin coconut oil, murmuru butter and carnauba wax.
15. Osmia Luster Lip Gloss ($18): Gloss up those lips with a natural formula derived from beet root, alkanet root and moisturizing cupuacu butter.
16. Tom’s Organic Moisturizing Lip Balm ($3): Formulated without phthalates, parabens or phenoxyethanol, Tom’s balm uses organic sunflower seed oil, coconut oil and beeswax to naturally restore your lip’s moisture.
Which of these natural lip goodies will you be snatching up? Let us know which natural lip product you swear by!