10 New Beauty Products to Shop This March
‘Sup, March? While spring doesn’t technically start until the 20th, we’re already getting major seasonal vibes thanks to a bunch of fresh beauty product launches. Do your skin a solid by branching out of your average skincare routine (did someone say retinol?). Your flawless skin will provide the perfect canvas to play with new shadows and lipsticks. These are 10 of the best new makeup, skin, and hair essentials debuting this month that should be on your radar.
1. St. Tropez One Night Only Finishing Gloss ($25): You know how bomb Chrissy Teigen looked at the Grammys? Remember how radiant Heidi Klum was at the Golden Globes? Both of those lovely ladies can thank this brand new product for their red carpet glow. The slightly bronze, slightly glossy skin booster is applied to give your bod a seriously flawless, just-back-from-the-beach look. It isn’t orange and isn’t a sunless tanner, either — just a sheer wash of illumination that makes your skin seriously pop in pictures (start thinking of Insta captions now, y’all!).
2. Too Faced Natural Love Palette ($59): This eyeshadow palette, launching March 9, offers up 30 (!) seriously gorgeous eyeshadow hues that allow you to create any look in the book. May we suggest a NYFW-inspired golden eye to start, rose gold lids, or a no-makeup makeup neutral eye? You can mix, match, layer, and even use them wet (just dampen an eyeshadow or liner brush) until you achieve whatever vibe you’re after.
3. 100% Pure Retinol Restorative Overnight Balm ($48): Retinol is a multitasking miracle for your complexion — it can help with everything from wrinkles to dullness to acne — so this hydrating balm is about to become your new overnight skincare savior. Avocado butter and natural plant oils keep your skin soft but will never clog your pores because they’re non-comedogenic.
4. Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelée ($45): The balm-like texture of this bronzer makes it the perfect product to achieve a healthy glow. Using your fingers or a damp makeup sponge, apply it to the areas of your face where the sun would naturally hit. No need to worry about this product depositing a glittery highlight on your skin; it leaves behind a sheer, slightly shimmery look that’s more natural-looking than strobing.
5. Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($36): Most of us cozy up to our phones before we go to sleep and/or are tethered to a computer screen almost all day, which doesn’t do our skin any favors. Electronics and our daily devices emit harmful light that can take a noticeable toll on our skin in a variety of ways: fine lines, discoloration, and less collagen production. Wah. Farmacy is set to launch their debut SPF product mid-month that also protects your skin from those damn device emissions. Sun protection and blue light protection? One-two punch.
6. Pür Cosmetics Goal Digger Vanity Palette Eyes & Cheeks ($36): This perfect-for-your-purse palette has everything you need to touch up in between meetings or before date night: four eyeshadows (two of which can totes work as liners), blush, bronzer, and highlighter. But the most genius part about it is the mirror: It pulls upward and out into a mini, on-the-go vanity.
7. Youth to the People Age Prevention Superfood Eye Cream ($35): Superfoods are great to eat and all — they speak to that whole beauty from the inside out thing — but including them as ingredients in skincare makes just as much sense. Kale, spinach, aloe, and sunflower oil serve up nourishing nutrients for the delicate skin around your eyes while helping to tackle wrinkles and amp up collagen production at the same time.
8. Flirt Cosmetics Lip pHetish Lipstick ($18): Let’s talk about color, baby. Flirt Cosmetics is launching three crazy-colored lippies that aren’t what you’d expect. Their debut green, yellow, and blue lipsticks glide on, leaving behind sheer shades that are universally flattering despite their jarring colors. Swipe on the green to reveal a cotton candy pink. Apply the blue hue and you’ll be rocking a gorgeous blackberry shade. Put on the yellow color and you’ll get a punchy coral that’s perfect for summer.
9. Differin Gel Acne Treatment ($30): Big news: This prescription-strength acne treatment gel is now available over the counter! Lots of people have fallen in love with Differin over the years for its serious skin-clearing abilities (thanks to it containing acne-eliminating retinoid, adapalene), but there’s more to it than just banishing breakouts. Differin also refreshes the texture and tone of your skin — two characteristics that are sometimes overlooked — which can dramatically impact your skin’s overall look and feel. Head to the drugstore instead of the doctor and give this stuff a try if your skin needs some extra TLC.
10. Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner ($17): Not quite a lipstick but definitely more than your average liner, the Plumpline pencil, available in 20 shades, is more creamy than chalky and allows you to use it as a standalone product or together with your fave lipstick. Perhaps the best part of this product is the built-in brush that makes blending and creating multi-dimensional lips easy-breezy.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.